Here you are going to check the UET Undergraduate Admission Criteria 2022. The schedule for ECAT has been declared by the officials and it will be conducted from 5th to 8th July 2022. Until the officials don’t release the advertisement for this intake we are suggesting you read out about UET undergraduate admission criteria 2022 with the application form, fees, and date schedule. Each candidate must get familiar with how to apply and where you apply as well as what documents are necessary to attach with the admission form. It has seen many times that some students were roaring in front of the admission booth due to the rejection of their forms. The reason behind this is the form was incomplete or was submitted after the last date at the wrong booth. Readout this post for the right directions.
UET Undergraduate Admission Criteria 2022
This is a very important phase for taking any UET undergraduate admission 2022 in any course. This year thousands of students have attempted this test and now they are seeking to apply for UET undergraduate admission 2022. The first thing you have to check your suitability for a course to carry out with it. And for taking BS engineering admission criteria of UET Lahore and all campuses you have to meet the following sections as per the official’s statement.
Following are the general eligibility criteria for UET BSengineering admission in any undergraduate program at UET Lahore, KSK, or any campus.
- Candidate must have passed the HSSC intermediate with engineering (FSc Pre-Engineering/ICS) or equivalence i.e. DAE or A-Levels with engineering majors (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics).
- A-Levels students are necessary to bring the equivalence letter from IBCC Islamabad
- If you have done inter with Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Sciences, you can only apply for Computer Science (BCS | BSCS), Computer Science and Engineering, City and Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product and Industrial Design.
- Those who have done inter with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics can only apply to Computer Sciences, CRP, Product and Industrial Design, and Architecture
- Minimum 60% marks are necessary for FSc, ICS, DAE, BSc/B.Tech(Pass) students
- It is MANDATORY for all candidates to must attempt the Engineering Colleges Admission Test (ECAT) taken by UET every year.
- Students from other provinces are advised to bring the NOC letter from their concerned board of intermediate and secondary education BISE.
|Deadline to apply for the test||27th June 2022|
|Tokens availability||Till 26th June 2022|
|Entry Test Orientation||2nd and 3rd July 2022|
|Entry Test Date||5th to 8th July 2022|
|Entry Test Result||July 2022|
- The first step for admission is to get the ECAT token and attempt this test.
- After this, the admissions will open and you have to buy the prospectus along with the code that will be used for the admission process.
- Then you will have to visit www.admission.uet.edu.pk where you will have to get the admission form.
- Fill the form and fill in the preference list. The preference list will be about the selection of programs you are applying for. Then submit the form by the last date.
The following is the last year’s fee structure. This year’s fee structure will be shared soon after its declaration.
Hence the complete instructions and information relating to UET undergraduate admission criteria 2022 form, fee, date schedule are here. I think these are enough instructions before UET BS engineering admissions. But in case you have any questions relating to this UET admission information, you can leave your comment in the following commenting section. We are regularly updating you through this page about any instruction made by the university for this intake.