University of Engineering and Technology UET has taken out the Engineering Colleges Admission Test (ECAT) on 15th July 2018 for undergraduate admissions. This year thousands of students have attempted this test and now they are seeking to apply for UET undergraduate admission 2018. Until the officials don’t release the advertisement for this intake we are suggesting you read out about UET undergraduate admission criteria 2018 with the application form, fees, and date schedule. It is necessary for each candidate to get familiar with how to apply and where you apply as well as what documents are necessary to attach with the admission form. It has seen many times that some students were roaring in front of admission booth due to the rejection of their forms. The reason behind is the form was incomplete or was submitted after the last date at wrong booth. Read out this post for right directions.
UET Undergraduate Admission Criteria 2018
This is a very important phase for taking any admission in any course. The first thing you have to check your suitability for a course to carry out with it. And for taking BSc engineering admission criteria of UET Lahore and all campuses you have to meet the following sections as per the official’s statement.
Following is the general eligibility criteria for UET BSc engineering admission in any undergraduate program at UET Lahore, KSK, or any campus.
- Candidate must have passed the HSSC intermediate with engineering (FSc Pre-Engineering) or equivalence i.e. DAE or A-Levels with engineering majors (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics)
- A-Levels students are necessary to bring the equivalence letter from IBCC Islamabad
- If you have done inter with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences, you can only apply for Computer Science (BCS | BSCS), Computer Science and Engineering, City and Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product and Industrial Design.
- Those who have done inter with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics can only apply to Computer Sciences, CRP, Product and Industrial Design, and Architecture
- Minimum 60% marks are necessary for FSc, ICS, DAE, BSc/B.Tech(Pass) students
- It is MANDATORY for all candidates to must attempt the Engineering Colleges Admission Test (ECAT) which takes UET every year
- Students from other provinces are advised to bring the NOC letter from their concerned board of intermediate and secondary education BSIE
If you have attempted the ECAT and are meeting with the eligibility criteria then you have to download the admission form from the official’s website of UET or the best option is to buy the form from the relevant department. I suggest to visit the UET library and there you will get the complete information. After obtaining the form you have to fill it, attach the attested documents with it including inter result card, domicile, CNIC, photographs and all which are written into the prospectus. You have to attach the fee for taking admission as per the following structure.
|Admission Test (ECAT) Registration Starts From||Token Start Selling From June to July|
|ECAT Registration Ends In||July|
|Admission Begins In||Start of September|
|Last Date of Submission of Admission Forms||Till the Mid of September|
|· Confirm Dates Will Be Available In Advertisement|
The following is UET undergraduate fee structure 2018 for BSc engineering programs.
Hence the complete instructions and information relating to UET undergraduate admission criteria 2018 form, fee, date schedule are here. I think these are enough instructions before UET BSc engineering admissions. But in case you have any question relating to this UET admission information, you can leave your comment in the following commenting section. We are regularly updating you through this page about any instruction made by the university for this intake.