It is to inform all those students who got more than 60% marks in MDCAT or SAT-II that PMC Private Medical & Dental Colleges MBBS/BDS Admissions 2022-2021 are open now. So if you are also among those students who have passed this test then you can apply for the Private Medical & Dental Colleges admission. This year, PMC has taken the entry test. Now it is going to start the admission procedure. You just need to read the eligibility criteria. If you have more than 65% marks in Inter and more than 60% marks in MDCAT, then apply for admission. The last date to submit your applications is 19th January 2022. Then PMC will display the merit list on 24th January 2022. Now scroll down to get the admission info.
PMC Private Medical & Dental Colleges MBBS/BDS Admissions 2022-2021
All interested candidates have to see if they are eligible for this admission or not and their name does exist in the merit list which will be displayed on the date scheduled. Keep on reading this post to get PMC Admissions 2022 in private medical and dental colleges in MBBS/BDS programs.
List of Private Medical and Dental Colleges
Eligibility Criteria of PMC
- The candidate must have at least 65% marks in FSC Pre-Medical or A-Level.
- At least 60% marks in MDCAT.
- Foreign candidates with SAT-II must have at least 60% marks in each subject.
- A-level students must bring an Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
PMC Admission Schedule
|Admission Portal Open||19th December 2022|
|Admission Portal Closing||22nd January 2022|
|Merit List||24th January 2022|
Procedure to Apply for Admission
- For applications, visit www.pmc.gov.pk and there you will get the form.
- First of all, you need to Signup there if you don’t have an account.
- After login, you will reach the admission portal.
- There, you need to fill the form by providing all the required information.
- Select the colleges for admission (You can choose at least one and maximum as many as you want).
- Attach the documents with the form including Picture, CNIC/Passport, HSSC/A-Level equivalency document, and SAT-II Document (for SAT-II candidates only).
- Now submit the admission fee.
- Submit your form by the last date.
After this process, PMC will declare the Merit list that is very important for the students. This merit list will decide who is going to get admission in the medical colleges. This merit list is scheduled to be declared on 24th January 2022.
Merit Calculation Formula
The following Merit Formula will be used for the calculation of aggregate.
|Interview||20% (College will conduct)|
Hence this is all about PMC Private Medical & Dental Colleges MBBS/ BDS Admissions 2022-2021 online registration, date schedule, and fee structure. So never late in your admission and just send your complete form within the given instruction and admission procedure.