All the Female students of KPK get ready to apply for Women Medical And Dental College Admissions 2022-21 for MBBS and BDS programs. Each student who wants to apply has to meet the eligibility criteria and apply within the date and time mentioned below. This is one of the top private medical colleges in Pakistan which was established in 1999 on Nawanshehr Abbottabad. This medical and dental college is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and the Khyber Medical University Peshawar Pakistan. It offers admission to all the eligible students and overseas students are also allowed to apply in this medical college for MBBS and BDS programs. So, check out the eligibility criteria first and then get the complete details about the admissions and apply online.
Women Medical And Dental College Admissions 2022-21
Admissions are open in women’s medical and dental college Abbottabad in the following programs. Only female eligible candidates can apply on it as per the schedule and procedure written downside.
Schedule For Admissions:
|Admission Deadline||19th January 2022|
|Merit List||24th January 2022|
|Interviews||After 24th January 2022|
- Only those candidates who have passed FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent with more than 65% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
- Must have passed the National MDCAT-2020 with more than 60% marks.
- Foreign or overseas students who have appeared in the SAT-II should have passed it with at least a 60% score.
Women Medical and Dental College Admission Procedure:
- Click the Apply Online button to proceed. You will reach the admission portal.
- There you have to register yourself and signup. Get the admission form and select the category you are going to apply for.
- Fill in the personal and academic details there.
- Now upload the scanned documents at the portal.
- The next step is to select the college at the preference step.
- Deposit the admission processing fee.
- In the end, submit your form by the last date.
For the WMC Merit List 2022-21, you must have applied for the admissions and have good merit. The admission is dependent upon your merit. If you will have good aggregate merit, then the chances are more to get admission. You can calculate your merit using the formula:
- Intermediate: 30%
- MDCAT/SAT-II: 50%
- Interviews: 20%
So, this is all about Women Medical And Dental College Admissions 2022-21. Hopefully, you got the complete details about the admission. But in case of getting any further update or information, you can leave your comment in the following commenting section. We will soon reply to you with the latest updates regarding the admissions in this college.