Have you done BSc engineering and now you want to join Pakistan Navy after engineering? Here we are telling you about complete details including; branches, eligibility criteria, and the selection procedure. Undoubtedly the Pakistan Navy is the second largest and most famous armed force in Pakistan. This is a very heavy responsible post to protect the coastal areas, the Arabian Sea and Indian Sea lines. Most of the Pakistan youngster wants to take part in Pakistan Navy but they don’t know how to apply and join Pakistan Navy after BSc engineering. We are going to exhibit the important information that would really help you to step forward in Pakistan Navy through SSC (Short Service Commission). Here we have full-fledged information regarding how to join Pak Navy after Engineering, Branches, eligibility, and procedure. All interested and eligible candidates must apply for Pakistan Navy to bring prosperity and peace and protect the boundaries of Pakistan.
Join Pakistan Navy After Engineering
There are many departments of Navy all over Pakistan such as Punjab, Sindh FATA, KPK, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan, in which all Pakistani with valid CNIC can apply. After Engineering candidates can easily apply in special IT branch and in Weapon branch of Pakistan Navy. Invitations of application form will be allotted through the newspaper advertisement. In the following side, you are also getting the link for apply in Pak Navy engineering jobs. Just continue your focus on reading this regards for join Pakistan Navy after engineering.
Eligibility To Join Pak Navy After Engineering:
Below listed eligibility criteria must be essential for all interested candidates who want to apply for Pakistan Navy.
- Only Pakistani citizens by birth are eligible to apply for Pakistan Navy.
- Candidates must have eligible CNIC to apply for Pakistan Navy.
- Candidate’s age must be lies between 16 to 20 years for the post of MTD and Naib Khateeb, those who want to apply for MTD branch must be between 16 to 24 years, and for those who want to apply for Naib Khateeb must not be more than 35 years.
- Candidates must be unmarried to apply for Pakistan Navy.
- Candidate’s height must be 5.4” Inches for all branches except PN/Marine and Music Branch is 7” inches and 5 ft for the female technician.
Many of the students think to join Pak Navy after matric, Intermediate FSc. But they can only join if they are meeting with the eligibility criteria.
Engineering Branches In Pakistan Navy:
You can easily join Pak Navy after Engineering in the following Engineering fields of Navy. Engineering fields comprise of Weapon Engineering, Marine Engineering, Special Branch IT, and Supply Chain Management Engineering. The eligibility criteria may differ with respect to age and field. Eligibility criteria will be same with respect to nationality marital status. Engineering field of Pak Navy in which candidates can apply after Pre-Engineering and BSc in Engineering are
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Special Branch IT
- Supply Chain Management Engineering
- All applicants must be the Pakistani Citizen by birth
- Marital status for all candidates must be single
- Age lies in between 20 to 26 years
- Height: Male (4” in)
- Only male candidates can apply for this Branch
- Qualification: B.E in Electronics with minimum 50% marks from any HEC recognized institute.
- Candidate’s age must be lies in between 17 to 23 years
- Height: Male (5.4”)
- Qualification: B.E in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks by any HEC recognized institute.
Special Branch: (IT)
- Candidate’s age must be lies in between 20 to 35 years.
- Qualification: Masters/Bachelors (16 years of education) with at least 50% marks from any HEC recognized institute
- Computer Science/Software Engineers/ Information Technology / Information Security
- Software development Java Dot Net / SOL / Oracle and Networking are preferable.
Join Pakistan Navy After Engineering Online Registration:
All interested and eligible candidates have to go the official website of Pakistan Navy. You can get detail information from here regarding deadline, criteria, and procedure to apply. Just follow the mentioned instructions. All candidates also have to bring the required documents demand by the Authority of Pakistan Navy.
Selection procedure for join Pakistan navy after engineering goes through many steps by NHQ
- The Candidates first have to pass through the Entrance Tests.
- The selected candidates from entrance test will further go through from Intelligence Test.
- The shortlisted candidates from Intelligence Test will further go through from Academic Test for Science group (Maths, English, Physics, and General Knowledge) and for Arts group (Maths, English, General Science and General Knowledge)
- After that, the shortlisted candidates will further go through from the Medical Test.
- Finally, after that, the candidates will be called for interview
- Further, they go through screening tests that is Hepatitis B & C.
- Final Selection of candidates for positions decided on the base of merit by NHQ.
Yet the complete details about how to join Pakistan Navy after engineering, branches, eligibility, procedure is all written here. If you are eligible and ready to apply in this Pakistan armed force of Pakistan then never get late to click on the link given above to the passage.