On this page, you can join Pakistan Army Regular Commission Through 33rd Technical Cadet Course TCC Online Registration 2022 online form along with eligibility requirement details. Applications are being invited by the Pakistan Army jobs for Regular Commission in Pak Army Thorugh 33rd Technical Cadet Course (Entry September 2022). All the male citizens of Pakistan who have done FSc Pre-Engineering can apply for this job. In any armed force, the regular commission officers are the most senior persons of a force who derive authority from a commission of a state. The term “officer” used to run the initial level fundamentals in any management to regulate the complete activities in a proper form that are been set by the administrator’s committee. Now move down to check the details about this course.
33rd Technical Cadet Course TCC Online Registration 2022
On the following side, you are also getting the advertisement for this job which is necessary for you to apply. So if you also want to Join Pak Army as Regular Commission Through 33rd TCC, then you just have to read this entire post carefully. You also have to determine either you are eligible for this opportunity or not. It is because according to the enlisting process only those candidates will be entertained with the hiring process who meets the eligibility and apply before the last date.
|Registration Starts||22nd February 2022|
|Registration Ends||23rd March 2022|
|Preliminary Test||26 March-23rd April 2022|
Eligibility For Technical Cadet Course Registration 2022:
You must meet the following eligibility criteria for Technical Cadet Course registration 2022 that is set by the officials for the declaration.
- FSc (Pre-Engineering) with a minimum of 65% marks.
- Candidates who have O, A-level degree must provide an equivalence letter issued by the IBCC Islamabad
- If a candidate has passed FSc pre-engineering part 1 with a minimum of 65% marks and they are waiting for part 2 result can apply but they have to provide the hope certificate that is duly issued by the head of the Institute
- ICS students can apply for computer software engineering only
- Age limit: 17 to 21 years on 1st September 2022.
- Gender: Only Male citizens of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Only citizens of Pakistan or Azad Jammu Kashmir/ AJK/ GB domicile candidates are eligible. Dual nationality candidates will have to surrender the other nationality upon final selection.
- Height: Minimum 5 feet and 4 inches i.e. 5’ x 4’’ (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass index
Procedure For Technical Cadet Course Registration 2022:
Well, those who are meeting the above-written eligibility criteria can apply online for regular commission officer through Technical cadet Course 2022. Or you also can apply by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Online Registration
For online applications, click the button above. Fill the form by providing the details. Provide your personal and educational info there. After completing it, click the Register button and you will be registered. You will be called for the preliminary test by updating on email. Report to the AS&RC on the date given on the roll number slip along with your documents.
- Registration At Army Selection Center ASRC
Those who are living near the Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) can visit the office for obtaining an application form and can submit it after filling it at the same office. Officials will issue a roll number slip to each candidate and according to this roll number you have to appear in the test and interview along with your original documents.
Written Test is based on MCQs type questions containing English, physics, mathematics, chemistry, and computer subject for technical cadet course registration 2022. Those who will pass the written test will proceed for…
- Running 1.6 KM in 8 minutes
- Push-Ups 15 in 2 minutes
- Sit-Ups 20 to 2 minutes
- Chin Ups 3 in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing 7’4’’ x 7’4’’ with a depth of 4’
Those who will pass the written and physical test will undergo the initial medical test. This test will be performing at ASRCs. Based on this initial selection procedure at ASRC, shortlist candidates will have to qualify for the Interservice selection board IBCC written test and medical test at GHQ. Here the IQ level questions will be asked in an interview. After the final decision of IBCC and GHQ candidates will be sent for training at the prescribed military training center for the 33rd Technical Cadet Course in Pakistan Army.
These are all about the Technical Cadet Course Registration 2022 eligibility requirement. We hope that now you are well aware of this procedure to join the Pak army through regular commission through 33rd TCC (Technical Cadet Course).