We are facilitating our users with Sindh private medical colleges list for MBBS, BDS, and all other medical programs admissions. I am sharing the list of the best and the cheapest medical colleges in Sindh affiliated with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). This is the governmental body in Pakistan which has legal rights to stamp a degree for medical practitioners. A medical degree which is stamped by the PMDC is more worthy as compare to that degree which is not stamped and recognized by the Pakistan medical and dental council. So we suggest you to all of you that you must choose the list of medical colleges for MBBS in Sindh as well as the list of colleges for BDS in Sindh from the following given list. Students from Karachi, Mirpur, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Nawabshah, and all other districts of Sindh can take admission in Sindh Private medical colleges from the below-given list. Just keep on reading this post and scroll down this page to get the portfolio for your query regarding…
Sindh Private Medical Colleges List
In the following side, I have listed the private medical colleges in Sindh through which you can obtain the maximum details about that college including admission, fee structure, contact details, and its offered courses.
- Aga Khan Medical College
- Al-Tibri Medical College
- Bahria University Medical and Dental College
- Baqai Medical College
- Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Isra University (Faculty of Medicine and Allied Medical Sciences)
- Jinnah Medical and Dental College
- Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Liaquat National Medical College
- Muhammad Medical College
- Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences
- Ziauddin Medical College
- United Medical and Dental College
Sindh Private Medical Colleges Admissions Eligibility:
When you will apply in any of the below-given colleges, you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria for taking admission in private medical colleges in Sindh for MBBS or BDS.
- Matric or O-Level or equivalent pass candidate
- FSC pre-medical or A-Level or Equivalent pass candidate
- Minimum marks of 60% marks in intermediate science (premedical) or A-Level or equivalent examination.
- Candidate’s domicile certification of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate (PRC, on Form – C) of district Karachi.
- Candidate‘s CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or B form (if he/she is under 18 year of age)
- Candidate’s father domicile of Sindh Province on Form P-1
- Father’s National Identity Card of NADRA with permanent address of anywhere in Sindh Provence.
So this is Sindh private medical colleges list for MBBS and BDS admission. Although there are lots of private medical colleges in Sindh have opened but a college which is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) will be more worthy for you in order to get a well-ranking degree. You can leave your comment about to suggest others about which will be the best college for a candidate to pursue his or her career in medical fields.