NUMS is inviting MBBS and BDS Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission 2022-2021. So, if you have completed your 12 years of education and also have passed MDCAT, then you are invited to apply for these admissions. Here, you are obtaining the details about the last date, eligibility criteria, applying procedure, and of course the advertisement. AMC or Army Medical College Rawalpindi is a military institute in Pakistan that intake new generations to make them skilled full person mostly for the sake of joining the Pakistan Army. There are 55 seats for MBBS and 15 seats for BDS. All those candidates who want to take admission to Army Medical College Rawalpindi have to meet the eligibility criteria if they want to apply. So here on this page, you will get the complete admission details.
Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission 2022-2021
Eligibility For Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission:
- All Pakistani Nationals including AJK and Gilgit Baltistan Diploma holders are eligible.
- At least 65% marks in F.SC.
- Passed PMC-MDCAT 2022 with a minimum of 60% marks if applying against open merit seats.
- NUMS Entry Test 2022 is compulsory if applying against open merit.
- Foreign, Dual Nationals, or overseas candidates must have completed 12 years of education with 65% or more marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- Those who have appeared in SAT-II must have passed it with 60% marks in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths subjects. Moreover, they must have passed the English Language Proficiency Test with a minimum score of 500 or 5.5 or have a certification from NUML after the 1-year course.
AMC Rawalpindi Admission Schedule:
|Registration Starts||28th December 2022|
|Registration Ends||14th January 2022 till 4 PM|
|Hifz e Quran Test||18th January 2022|
|1st Merit List||21st January 2022 (Tentatively)|
Army Medical College Online Registration:
- First of all, visit www.numpak.edu.pk.
- Then select the program you are going to apply to.
- Register there by CNIC/Passport, email address, and password.
- You will get the admission form.
- Print out the admission processing fee challan of Rs.3000 and deposit the fee at any branch of HBL.
- Fill the form by providing personal info, academic info, program selection.
- Upload the scanned documents there.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date.
The merit determination step is very important. After the declaration of the MDCAT result, the merit can be determined and the students with good aggregate have more chances to get admission. The admission weightage formula is as follows:
- FSC/Equivalent: 50%
- NUMS Entry Test: 50%
The number of open merit seats for MBBS and BDS at AMC Rawalpindi are:
- Medical College: 55
- Dental College: 15
Army Medical College Rawalpindi AMC came into existence in 1977 by the Pak military. It is affiliated with the National University of Sciences and Technology Islamabad. Now, Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission has been started. So, check out the details from this admission and be a part of this AMC Rawalpindi.
So, this was all about the Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission 2022-2021 registration form, last date. It is time to get in hand the application forms and fill it up. If you have any questions in your mind related to the admission details, entry test details, fees details, seat details then feel free to contact us. It is time to apply for admissions.