Join Pakistan Army as medical cadet 2021 through AMC Army Administrated Medical Colleges in Lahore, Quetta, Multan, and Karachi. Pak Army is going to conduct the entry test for granting admissions to the FSc pre-medical (or equivalent) pass candidates for the 46th Batch of MBBS and 24th Batch of BDS. Officials will conduct a preliminary entry test based on written, physical, and mental tests, and then a candidate who will full fill all the eligibilities and pass the entry test will be entertained with studies in any Army Medical College for continuing his studies with Pak Army. On this page, we are telling you about eligibility criteria, the last date to apply, and how to apply procedure along with the advertisement. Intake is just opened for join Pakistan Army as medical cadet 2021 through AMC Army Medical College Rawalpindi and all army administered medical colleges in Pakistan. All the candidates have to keep in mind that they apply right on time and they also have to prepare for the test as well!
Join Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet 2021 Through AMC
This is a very charming opportunity to become MBBS or BDS doctor in Pak Army. They will serve the soldiers officers and other CMH hospitals as an Army doctor. If you want to grab this opportunity then just keep on reading this article and get further details about joining Pakistan Army as medical cadet 2021 through AMC Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
Important Date Schedule:
|Registration Starts||29th June 2021|
|Registration Ends||27th July 2021|
|Preliminary Tests||2nd August to 13th August 2021|
- Age: 17 to 21 years
- Gender: Only Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Only Citizens of Pakistan holding the domicile (Candidates with dual nationality will surrender nationality other than Pakistan)
- Qualification: FSc pre-medical with a minimum of 70% marks (Candidates holding foreign qualification like O and A levels will bring the equivalence letter issued by the IBCC Islamabad)
If you are meeting the above eligibility criteria for join Pakistan Army as medical cadet 2021 through AMC Army Medical College Rawalpindi for MBBS 46th and BDS 24th Course admissions then here you have to follow the procedure for the registration.
- Click on the following button for online registration form
- Fill the form and submit it online
- Download test slips and submits the test fee in favor of director-general personnel administration (DGPA) DHQ Rawalpindi. Pay order or bank draft will not be accepted
- Get print out of the online filled form and original test fees submitted a slip
- Also, attach required documents with your form and submit them at your nearest Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Center(AS&RC)
You have to attach required documents with your online filled form
- 1 attested photocopy of your Matric and FSc pre-medical result card
- FSc result waiting for candidates will bring hope certificate
- 1 attested photocopy of your CNIC or B-Form
- attested passport size photographs
All the details about join Pakistan Army as medical cadet 2021 through AMC Army Medical College Rawalpindi is written here. You have to apply by the last date. But before applying you must make sure that you are meeting the eligibility criteria. If anyone of you applying after the last date or his documentation is incomplete or wrongly filled will be rejected and will not be entertained on any case by officially. Further, you can leave your comment in the following commenting section and we will reply to you as soon as possible.