Application forms are invited for Junior Clerk Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab August 2019 PPSC apply online before the last date. Both male and females are encouraged to apply for these vacancies as per the details are written down. You must see that if you are meeting the eligibility criteria and you are also having domicile of Punjab region. Further details about how to apply and further terms and conditions are written down into this article. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is an autonomous body which is working to regulate the hiring and purifying responsibilities under government departments and organizations. Whenever any department intends to hire new graduates they coordinate with the PPSC for conducting entry test and to release the result for it. You must be aware of this truth that you must apply as per the criteria are written here. While in case of error or omission you will be rejected and will not be proceeded for it.
Junior Clerk Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab August 2019 PPSC
Punjab Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for junior clerk jobs in the board of revenue Punjab. You are watching the eligibility criteria for both male and female. After watching if you are meeting the eligibility then you have to apply as per the criteria are written down to this passage.
It is necessary for all the aspirants to check if they are meeting with the eligibility criteria or not. The complete eligibilities are written into the advertisement but for a general overview you can read the following points for it
- Gender: both male and females
- Qualification: Minimum Intermediate
- Computer Typing: Minimum 25 words per minute
- Age: Maximum 30 years for male and 33 years for females
- Domicile: Any Punjab district
How to Apply:
The applying procedure for Junior Clerk Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab August 2019 PPSC apply online is very easy and simple. But remember that any error or omission will not be accepted by the official. So you must apply as per the criteria are written down officially and you must keep in mind that you will enter a piece of complete correct information as per your original documentation.
- Only online applications are acceptable while other than the online application will be rejected
- Deposit Rs. 600 under head “C02101-Organization of State-Test Fee Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” In any branch of state bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan
- Fill the online form and give the reference number of the deposited slip bank receipt
- Submit the form online and check for the email you will receive on your mailing address you have provided
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained in any case
Hence the complete information and details about Punjab Public Service Commission Junior Clerk Jobs in Board of Revenue Punjab August 2019 PPSC apply online last date eligibility and how to apply procedure are written into this article. You must read out this post with care and submit the form online. For taking any further query or inquiry you can leave your comment in the following commenting section.