Male are invited to join Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 online registration form 2022 last date, eligibility criteria, and the expected date for all the activities are written here. Some eligibility criteria are mandatory for each candidate to meet and then apply. We are giving you all the details including Join Pakistan Army as a commissioned officer through the 151 PMA long course, the last date, roll no slips, how to apply, and the eligibility criteria. Every year the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (ASRC) open their doors to higher nationals under PMA long course from October to November. Hired and appointed candidates are sent to the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul and Abbottabad for two years of training and then they post these graduates as commissioned officers. I suggest you read this entire post about PMA Long course 151 online registration 2022 and apply before the last date of submission of the application form.
PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration Form 2022
Cadets get ready for Pak army PMA long course 151 online registration form 2022 which they have to submit before the last date at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Hiring will be made under Regular Commission and candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria from written, medical, mental health, and physical test. Those who will meet these eligibilities and pass out the entry test will only be entertained with these 151 PMA long courses.
PMA Long Course 151 is expected to announce in October 2022.
PMA Long Course 151 Registration Date:
|Registration Starts||October 2022|
|End of Registration||November 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For PMA Long Course:
- Only the unmarried male citizens of Pakistan. Serving personnel who are married and aged more than 20 years are also eligible.
- Age should not be more than 22 years and less than 17 years. However, the upper age limit for 2-year graduates is 23 years, 4-years graduates are 24 years, and serving army soldiers is 25 years.
- FA/FSc with at least 55% marks. BS / BA (Hons) BBA/ BPA (four years bachelor with minimum 60% marks).
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan or domicile holder of AJK/Gilgit. Applicants have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani upon final selection if they have any.
- Height: 5’4” (162.5 cm)height.
- Weight: as per the body mass index formula.
How to Apply For PMA Long Course?
- Download the registration form from the joinpakarmy.gov.pk website. You can also obtain it from your nearest Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Center (ASRC).
- Also, download the exams slip and submit the fee (if any)
- wait for the admittance card (roll number slip )
- when you get the admittance card (roll number slip) you have to attend the initial test at ASRC (written, physical, and mental health checkup)
- If you are selected on this preliminary test then you will have to pass out the final selection at ISSB Test.
The selection procedure is very important in the case of joining the Pak army which is given below.
- After the registration, an initial test is taken from the candidates followed by a physical test and interview.
- Those who pass the first step are called for the ISSB test. This test has a lot of importance.
- Short-listed candidates go for the medical test.
- Then the final selection is made at General Headquarters.
- They will go for 2-years of training at the Pakistan Military Academy.
There are some intelligibility criteria that say a candidate must not be convicted of any charge in a court of law. Those who are twice not recommended by ISSB or screened out twice are ineligible. Medically declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board or withdrawn from any armed forces on disciplinary grounds are also not eligible. So, you need to keep these things in mind while applying for the PMA Long Course.
Hence the complete details about PMA Long Course 151 online registration form 2022 last date, roll no slips are discussed in this post. You are eligible and ready to apply for it, but never hesitate to send your FAQs in the following commenting section. At the end of this post, I would like to suggest to you that you never be late for the last date. It is because any application form that receives after the last date will not accept at any cost. So be in tune with us and stay up to date!