From this page, you can download the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration Form 2022. We are bringing this form from www.nadra.gov.pk/nphp which is the official website for verification of eligible Pakistani nationals for this PM Imran Khan housing project. On 16th October 2022, Prime Minister Imran Khan has officially declared on news channels that they are going to launch Naya Pakistan Housing Programme phase 1 under the flagship of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI). In the 1st phase of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme seven 7 districts including Sukkur, Muzaffarabad, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Quetta, Gilgit, and Swat have approved to build two, three, and four Marla homes according to the salary ration of a national. The construction has been started in this project. But there is a little number of apartments left in the projects of Chaklala Heights, Skyline Apartments, Lifestyle Residency, and Multan Heights. You can apply for these projects through the given procedure on this page.
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration Form 2022
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2022 Projects:
As the Government has completed the planning for 12000 apartments for different projects, there are some apartments left in the following projects. You can apply for them ASAP.
- Chaklala Heights (FGEHA)- Chaklala Scheme-III Rawalpindi
- Skyline Apartments (FGEHA)- New Islamabad Airport, Islamabad
- Lifestyle Residency (FGEHA)- Near DHA Phase-9 and 3 KM from Phase-6, Bediyan Road, Lahore
- Multan Heights (FGEHA)- Multan Road, Lahore
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The very first and important thing for willing individuals to check out who can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Eligibility according to the official statement. PM has assigned the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) to check the real needy and eligible national through the CNIC number and the registered family number.
- For the allotment of apartments, all the Federal/Provincial employees (Retired including widowed) and General Public are eligible.
- Those who don’t have any independent residential unit in Pakistan will be preferred.
- Only a single person per family (husband, wife, or children) can submit a single application form
- Those earning between Rs. 10,000 to 25,000 per month will be considered for getting your own apartment.
- Allotment of Apartment will not affect on already registered for an apartment.
- Candidates of the EHFPRO project whose membership is still existent and allotment of the apartment is still not done, have to submit the consent form.
- Those who got the plot from FGEHA or any other Federal department but not from FGEHA/EHFPRO can also submit the consent form.
- Get the Consent form from www.fgeha.gov.pk and submit it with a membership fee of Rs.100000 in any branch of Askari Bank or Bank of Punjab by 10th December 2022.
How to Apply Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Form?
- If you are meeting the above-written eligibility then you have to download Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Form NADRA 2022 for online registration. The official website for downloading this form is www.nadra.gov.pk/nphp that is lined in the following button.
- If you find any issue in downloading the registration form for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2022, then one can also buy this form in 250/- from the districts offices.
- After obtaining the registration form, you have to fill it dully and attach all the Required Documents with it including CNIC photocopy, recent passport size photograph, salary slip from along with the paper pad of company where you are doing the job
- Now when your application for this PM NPHP has filled up and you have attached all the documents then you have to submit this form at the district office’s address for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2022 before the last date of submission of the form.
Registration Dates: From September 2022 to 10th December 2022
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2022 Districts:
You can submit your registration forms along with Rs. 250/- as the fees for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme registration form 2022 at the following district offices.
|District||Office Address For Receiving Registration Form|
|Islamabad||Nadra Mega Centre Blue Area, Islamabad|
|Faisalabad||DC Office Faisalabad|
|Sukkur||DC Office Military Road, Sukkur|
|Gilgit||DC Office Khomer Gilgit|
|Quetta||Nadra Registration Centre In-front of Helper Eye Hospital Sariab Road, Quetta|
|Swat||DC Office, District Court Gulkada, Syeda Sharif Road, Mingora, Swat|
|Muzaffarabad||DC Office Old Secretariat Muzaffarabad|
After releasing the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme registration form, PM has designed a special team National Financial Regulatory Authority who will look after the whole project from building a home to its allotment to the real owner of this home. PM has also said that this project will not only provide homes to the poor and needy families but it will also open opportunities for new government jobs in Pakistan. Now the need is just to check who can apply for Naya Pakistan housing scheme eligibility criteria under the official instructions set by the regulatory authority.
So, this is all about Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration Form 2022 along with eligibility criteria, last date, district office address, and advertisement. If you meet the requirements for the Naya Pakistan Housing scheme, then you can apply for the apartments. You can further add your comments in the following commenting section and stay in tune because we are coming back with the further update of the upcoming Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Karachi project under.