Sindh Bank PM Youth business loan scheme 2015 is offering loans to one hundred thousand (100,000) Young entrepreneurs. So here on this page you will get online registration forms, Age Eligibility and requirements, and How to apply procedure. Under this scheme loan of Rs, 20, 00000/- will be provided on 8% markup per annum. All the entrepreneurs have to return their loan in the duration of 8 years with one year as a grace year. Sindh Bank will provide 90% of the total cost of business. Under this scheme 50% loans are fixed for females and 5% loan will be allowance for the families of martyrs. So if you also want to run your own business to make your financial condition well then this is the time to avail this golden opportunity.
The Small and Medium Entrepreneur Development Authority SMEDA will provide these loans through designated financial institutes initially through National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and First Women Bank Ltd (FWBL). This Sindh Bank PM youth business loan scheme 2015 is available across all the Provinces of Pakistan including Sindh, Punjab, KPK, FATA, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan. If you have made your own business plane or want to get prepared business planes scrolls this page and follow the instructions carefully.
Sindh Bank PM Youth Business Loan Scheme 2015 Form Registration
- Maximum amount for loans is Rs.20,00000/-
- Loans will be provided to first 1,00,000/- youngsters
- 50% quota is set for females and 5% quota is reserved for families of shaheeds.
- 90% loan of total cost of business will be provided
- Duration for returning of loan is 8 years and one year is as a grace year
- Entrepreneurs has to pay 8% markup on loan
Eligibility for Sindh Bank PM youth business loan scheme 2015
Well candidates you should be eligible for this PM Youth Loan Scheme 2015. Eligibility criteria are as follows.
- All Pakistani Nationals having their CNIC and between 21 to 45 years by age.
- Those individuals who are not involved in any type of police case.
- Those who apply through a proper channel
How to Apply
- Interested individuals can download their application forms form the above given link or from the official web site of Sindh Bank Limited or SMEDA.
- Applications are also available on all the branches of Sindh bank.
- Applicants also have to fills the guarantee form also available above
After obtaining the application forms candidates has to fill this form dully and attaching all the required documents including your business plan.
So all about “Sindh Bank PM youth Business loan scheme 2015 form registration “ is given here above and also mentioned in the above advertisement for Sindh Bank PM youth Business loan scheme 2015. If you want to get any type of further inquiry about this loan scheme 2015 you can ask through the comment box bellow.