University of Gujrat UOJ has announced the BA/ BSc, MA/ MSc annual examinations 2018 registration schedule for private candidates. So if you have done your intermediate or equivalence and now you want to continue your education as a private student then the UOG is providing a great facility to the nationals of Gujrat to make registration for 2018 annual examinations. According this schedule there are three valid dates for making your registration as one is in single fee, double and triple fee. All students can obtain their registration and challan form from the prescribed branches of Punjab Bank. Those candidates who will be registered this time will be able to sit in the annual examinations 2018 as a private student. Those candidates who are not from BISE pass intermediate are must provide the NOC letter or equivalence certificate.
The purpose for this registration is that to enrolled the students who cannot attend the regular classes at university campus due to job or business or any other reasons. Private candidates can prepare their syllabus from any private academy but they will be appearing in the exams under the enrolment of the UOG registration 2018.
University Of Gujrat Ba/ Bsc, Ma/ Msc Exams 2018 Registration Schedule
Students who want to register as regular candidates follow the following schedule…
Students who want to register as private candidates follow the following schedule…
Registration forms are Available at
- Bank of Punjab Outside Gala Mandi Mandi, Mandi Bahayuddin
- Bank of Punjab Ali Pur Chattha Distirict Gujranwala
- Bank of Punjab Satellite Town, Gujranwala
- Bank of Punjab UAAR Campus Shamsabad, Rawalpindi
- Bank of Punjab, Jalal Pur Jattan, District Gujrat
- Bank of Punjab Hafiz Hayat Campus
- Bank Of Punjab Circular Road Fawara Chowk Gujrat
- Bank of Punjab Near Shahzad Hotel G.T Road Kharian
- Bank of Punjab G.T Road Lalamusa
- Bank of Punjab G.T Road Sarai Alamgir
- Bank of Punjab G.T S Chowk Jhelum
- Bank of Punjab Haji Zaman Market G.T Road Gujjar Khan
- Bank of Punjab Main Bazar Sanbrial District Sialkot
- Bank of Punjab Paris Road Sialkot
After taking application form you have to fill in duly and attach all the required documents with it including attested certificates of matric, intermediate, BA if done from the university in Punjab other then provide NOC letter from the relevant university, CNIC and Passport size photographs. Then submit your form according to the university of Gujrat Ba/ Bsc, Ma/ Msc exams 2018 registration schedule and get your registration card.