If you are looking for National PMC MDCAT Entry Test Date 2022 then you are on the right page. If you are a pre-medical student and going to appear in this test, then you need to acknowledge the date of the National MDCAT. Normally this test is held in August every year. But last year due to a coronavirus emergency, the test was delayed, and later It was held in November. In this informative article, we will discuss the PMC MDCAT Entry Test Date 2022 Medical Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS admissions in public and private medical colleges and institutes in Lahore and all over Punjab. If any student who even has obtained good marks in exams but he or she did not perform well in this test will not be written in the merit list. So, this is very important for the students to attempt this test and pass it with a good score. Now scroll down to get the details about the test.
National PMC MDCAT Entry Test Date 2022
PMC is also going to conduct the National MDCAT this year. It is expected that the test will be taken in August 2022. But it depends upon the situation of Covid-19. Last year, after delaying, the test was finally conducted in November. So, the MDCAT Test Date 2022 will be announced soon. But students should keep in mind that PMC has a plan to conduct the test in August 2022. So, prepare well for the exams.
The PMC National MDCAT is expected to be held between 30th August to 30th September 2022.
PMC MDCAT 2022 Registration Date:
Before conducting the Entry Test, the registration for the test will be done earlier. You will be able to register yourself by visiting www.pmc.gov.pk. There, you will fill the application and after depositing the application fee, you will be able to apply. The registration process is likely to start a month before the test.
Important Documents For Registration:
Now we would like to mention important documents that are required for the National PMC MDCAT Entry Test Date 2022 medical entrance test in Punjab.
- The most important requirement is that applicants should provide a domicile certificate.
- The second important requirement is that applicants should attach their results and certificates.
- Thirdly, applicants should attach four passport size photographs.
- Another important requirement is that if the applicant gets the O Level qualification then he should get the equivalence certificate from IBCC.
Also, check the National PMC MDCAT entry test syllabus 2022.
Important Points For MDCAT 2022
Along with the PMC MDCAT entry test date 2022, you all must be aware of the important points for the medical entrance test 2022 which will be held this year. The main and important details are as follows:
- Firstly, we would like to mention that the entrance test arranged by PMC is considered to be mandatory for getting admission to any type of medical college or university.
- Candidates should prepare for the entrance day from their textbooks.
- The syllabus for the entry test is available on the official website of PMC.
So, the complete info about the entry test is given above. You need to start preparing for the test from now on if you want to get admission to Medical or Dental colleges. The final merit every year increases and this year, it is likely to increase more. You should prepare well for it if you want to enroll in the best institute. So, this is all about National PMC MDCAT Entry Test Date 2022. Hopefully, you are confident about the post.