Here are the great opportunities available for Females Join Pakistan Army As Captain Lady Cadet Course 2022. Pak Army is hiring those females who are Unmarried, Nationals of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan and have done Bachelor’s to join Army as Captain. The registration has been started and all the candidates who are interested to get detailed information about this can check this post. The last date for registration is 24th December 2022. First of all, you need to check the eligibility criteria and if you meet all of them, then check the registration procedure and start the registration. Pak Army has made a step through which you can register yourself online and also physically. So, check out the complete post and take the first step towards serving your homeland.
Females Join Pakistan Army As Captain Lady Cadet Course 2022
Eligibility Criteria For LCC
The following eligibility for females joins Pakistan Army as captain Lady Cadet Course LCC. Check out the educational and other criteria for the selection.
- Acquire CGPA at least 2.5/4 or at least 60% marks except for LLB with 2nd division
- Preference will be given to M. Phil and MS
- Candidates must be having the 2nd division or grade C throughout the academic career
- Only HEC/PEC recognized degrees will be acceptable.
- Those candidates having private qualifications are not eligible.
- Those who are once rejected for PMA/Equivalent course and once in Post Graduate Entry Test are allowed to avail one chance only for Post Graduate courses.
Gender, Marital Status, and Nationality:
Only Female Unmarried citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of AJK/Gilgit Baltistan are eligible. Someone having dual nationality has to surrender the nationality other than Pakistani upon the final selection.
- Height: Min. 5′ (152.4cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Vision: As per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
- The candidates were twice screened out by ISSB or declared Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board or any Armed Forces Hospital.
- Medically declared unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- The candidate involved in any police or Law case are also ineligible
- Candidates who are withdrawn from any Academy or Training Institute of Armed Forces will be reject
- Dismissed from any Government Services (Including Armed Forces).
- The candidate who is convicted in a Law court for any offense including moral turpitude.
|Registration Starts||8th December 2022|
|Registration Ends||24th December 2022|
|Preliminary Test||28th December 2022 to 8th January 2022|
Registration For LCC 2022
If you are meeting the eligibility criteria for females join Pakistan Army as captain lady cadet course LCC then you have to perform the following methods to apply in Pak Army LCC 2022 for the post of captain.
Candidates have two ways to register.
- Through the Online registration process
Candidates can register online for the LCC-18. For online registration, CLICK HERE. After registration, you will get the date and time for the preliminary test through email. The candidates will also bring the documents written below for the preliminary test with them. The prospectus fee will be paid on the same day. The test will be computerized so you need to have some knowledge about using the basics to attempt the paper.
- By physically visiting the nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Center (AS&RCs).
You can also register physically by visiting the nearest AS&RC with the documents written below. Deposit the prospectus fee and register yourself. The candidates registering physically will bring the documents with them on the day of the test.
The following documents are required to bring for the purposes written above.
- Original academic certificates, mark sheets with two attested copies of each document.
- Government Employees have to attach the render No Objection Certificate of the concerned department.
- Domicile Attested copy
- Photocopies of CNIC
- 6 latest passport size photos attested from the backside
- Cross postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- All the degrees must be verified by HEC/PEC.
Selection Procedure for Lady Cadet Course
- After the initial registration, there will be a preliminary test. This test will include Professional and Intelligence Multiple Choice questions.
- A preliminary Medical Test will be conducted at AS& RC.
- The physical test will include a 1.5 KM run and candidates have to complete it in 14 minutes.
- The candidate who will pass these tests will get a call letter for the ISSB test.
- ISSB board conducts this test and it is the most important one.
- After the ISSB, there will be a detailed medical examination carried out at CMHs.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews at GHQ Selection Board Rawalpindi.
- Here, the final selection is made by the board.
- Selected candidates have to complete a 6 months training period at PMA.
- After the training, the selected candidates have to sign a bond that states that the candidate will serve a minimum of 7 years with the Pak Army.
So this is all about females Females Join Pakistan Army As Captain Lady Cadet Course 2022. Hopefully, you are confident about the post and now you can apply online for the registration. Further, if you have any questions related to the post, then ask in the comment box.