On this page, you are getting the details of PM Youth Skill Development Program 2022 Online Registration. NAVTTC is offering this program or PM Hunarmand Jawan Program through which different Technical and Conventional training will be provided. So, the Pakistani Nationals from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, FATA/ GB, AJK, and Islamabad are allowed to apply for this program. Under these programs candidates will get free of cost admission, training without any fee. Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program 2022 Batch-II details are written down into the page where you can take eligibility criteria, apply the procedure, and all terms and conditions for this intake. So, if you want to get enrolled in any of the programs, then check the eligibility and concerned institute that is offering that course and then apply for it.
PM Youth Skill Development Program 2022 Online Registration
So if you also want to be practical in any practical field then this is the time to avail this golden opportunity. NAVTTC is a regulatory authority of Pakistan which is providing technical education and vocational training in Pakistan. This time, it is offering the programs through the PM Hunarmand Pakistan Program.
PM Youth Skill Development Program Courses Name:
There are more than 200 programs offered in this program. These free courses are for the duration of 3 and 6 months. Click Here to get the details of all the courses. Following are the two major portions of this program.
- Hi-tech Hi and Skill Development Program
- Conventional Skill Development Program
Eligibility For PM Youth Skill Development Program:
- The age limit is 18 to 40 years.
- Those searching for jobs will be preferred for this program.
- Click the above button to proceed. You can also get the form from the advertisement.
- After reaching the portal, click the Apply Online button. You will get the form there.
- Now fill the form online and after completing it, click the save button.
- Now get the print of this form. Attach previous educational result, CNIC copy, 1 passport-sized photograph, and submit the form at the respective training institute.
- The last date to submit applications is 23rd March 2022.
Features for PM Youth Skill Development Program 2022:
- The duration of the courses is 3 and 6 months.
- Admission and practical are free of cost.
- You will get a certificate after degree clearance.
So this is all about PM Youth Skill Development Program 2022 Online Registration. You can call on the numbers of concerned departments written in front of each institute in the advertisement for the PM youth skill development program 2022 Batch-II.