You are getting the HEC Overseas Scholarship 2023 for Master/Mphil/PhD here. HEC is offering scholarships to the Pakistani/AJK nationals for MS/MPhil (Engineering Fields) and PhD in selected fields. There are eligibility criteria and if you meet the criteria, then you can apply through a procedure that is given on this page. So, this is a big chance for the students to study in top-ranked foreign universities. If you have completed 16-years of education or 18-years of education, then you can apply for HEC MS/MPhil Scholarship 2023 and HEC Scholarship 2023 for PhD respectively. Students are required to meet the requirements, then attempt the HAT test if they have already passed it with more than 70% marks, then they can go with that result. But remember, the selection will be made based on this test. So, scroll down to get the complete details.
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2023 for Master/Mphil/PhD
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
All Pakistani/AJK nationals are eligible for the scholarship who are meeting the following criteria:
- Ph.D. scholarship candidates must have done MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent education before the closing date applying for the scholarship. They must have 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 1st Division in MS/MPhil/ME degree.
- Those who have completed 16-years of education and are registered with the National Technology Council, Pakistan are eligible for MS/MPhil scholarship.
- Only one 2nd division throughout the academic career is acceptable.
- The age limit is 35 years. However, full-time regular faculty members of Public Sector Institutes and public sector employees registered with the Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST) have an age limit of 40.
- The applicants must appear in HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) and pass it with more than a 70% score.
- The applicants must not be availing of any other scholarship.
|Deadline to apply||30th May 2023|
|HAT conduct date||2nd week of May 2023|
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2023 Apply Online:
- Click the above button to apply online.
- After reaching the portal, click the Register button if you are not registered.
- Get the form and start filling it by providing personal, academic, and other required details.
- Print the processing fee challan and deposit Rs.300. Upload fee submission details at the portal.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
The candidates can choose the institute of their choice in the form. After the submission of the applications, the names will be shortlisted for the interviews. These scholarships will be awarded based on the Government Approved Provincial Data. The applicants who in the past are selected in any HEC Scholarship Scheme are required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from the relevant Scholarship Section and email it at OSSPhase3@hec.gov.pk before submission of application.
So, this is all about HEC Overseas Scholarship 2023 for Master/Mphil/PhD Apply Online. Hopefully, you got the maximum details about the scholarship. If you have any queries related to this, then ask in the comment section.