Higher Education Commission HEC has launched the undergraduate indigenous scholarships batch 3 for the students of Balochistan and FATA. If you are holding the local domicile of Balochistan Province/FATA and you are also enrolled in the university or any degree awarding institute lying under W-category then you are very welcome to apply online for HEC indigenous scholarship 2018. Here in this post, you will get the HEC undergraduate indigenous scholarship 2018 application form, last date, eligibility criteria, how to apply and benefits in indigenous scholarship covers. Well, this is a very precious opportunity for brilliant students who have obtained 60% marks in intermediate. HEC will endow tuition fee and other charges per semester and per year which will help a student to meet his/ her educational expenses.
There are so many students in our society who are brilliant and sincere with their studies but due to a higher rate of inflation, they are a failure to meet their educational expenses. If you are also among such students then leave your tensions now because HEC scholarship is providing a very convenient facility to the students so that they can continue their studies. Keep on reading this post to get further details about HEC indigenous scholarship…
Who Can Apply?
It is mandatory to meet the eligibility criteria for HEC indigenous scholarship 2018 for undergraduate programs and it is written below…
- All those candidates who are nationals of Balochistan and FATA and holding the local domicile
- Student have obtained minimum 60% marks in his/ her 12th years of education (FA/FSc/ ICom/ ICS/DAE or equivalent)
- Age should not more than 22 years till the last date of apply
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible
- Anyone who is already receiving any scholarship from HEC or any government institute will not be eligible to avail HEC scholarships again.
How to Apply?
If you are full filling the above-written eligibility criteria then you have to download the application form for an indigenous scholarship from www.hec.gov.pk. After downloading the form you have to fill out the online form and get print out of it or you can also fill this form after downloading it. After that, you have to attach required documents with your application form including –
- Attest your application form
- Attested CNIC or B form and Domicile/local certificate
- Attested CNIC of father/ mother or guardian and also their domicile
- 1 passport size latest photograph
- Original deposit slips of bank receipt/ Pay Order/ Bank Draft or ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 200/- for application processing fee in the favor of HEC director general finance. You have to deposit this fee at Habib Bank branch account number 17427900133401.
When you have attached all these documents with your application form you have to send this form to the HEC regional center Quetta, house no. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
Last Date is 19th August 2018
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarship 2018
Higher Education Commission HEC is going to endorse various amenities through this HEC undergraduate indigenous scholarship 2018. You can read the advertisement scholarship program covers for seeing the per year scholarship fees with all allowance and increments. This is really a very good and convenient offer that allowing the student to get tune with their studies even they are not able to pay their fesses. In the last, I am hoping that you are all now well acquainted with this HEC indigenous scholarship for undergraduate university students. In case you have any confusion or query in your mindset relating to this post you can add your FAQs in the comments section.