Students of Punjab Province are here on the right page for Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2021 For Matric/Undergraduate Students. The CM of Pakistan has announced this scholarship and now the students can apply on merit-base and need-base. The Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship for Undergraduate Students and Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship for Matric Students is offered. But before applying, you must need to read the requirements for the scholarship. Remember that only Punjab Domicile candidates are eligible. It will be distributed 50% and 50% for merit and need-based candidates. So, you can apply for the scholarship from the Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Official Website that is given in this post. Now, move down to get the details about this scholarship.
Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2021
Scholarship Offered Programs:
The students of Intermediate and Undergraduate students. About 891 Undergraduate and 14000 Intermediate Annual Scholarships are announced.
Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Criteria:
For Intermediate Level:
- Punjab Domicile students studying in Public Colleges in Punjab.
- Passed Matriculation from Public School with more than 60% marks in 2019 or 2020 and is not availing any scholarship.
- Need-Based Scholarship: Parents having monthly income not more than Rs.25000 and not own property more than 5 acres agriculture land or 5 Marla urban.
- Merit-Based Scholarship: Students having good merit in SSC.
For Undergraduate Level:
- Students studying in Public Universities can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship:
- Click the button to proceed.
- Now you have to create an account by verifying your CNIC or Form-B number.
- After getting the form, provide the personal and academic details there.
- Then you have to fill in the family’s income and expenditures.
- Upload the documents at the portal.
- Complete the form and submit it by the last date that is 10th March 2021.
- There will be fair gender distribution.
- 50% for need-based and 50% for merit-based applicants.
- 10% quota for Children of Government Employees of Grade 1-4.
- Science & Humanities groups students on the ratio of 60:40.
After applying for the Rahmatul Lil Alameen scholarship, there will be some processes next. First, the documents will be verified. Student’s performance, personal details, and expenditures, etc will be verified. Then the interview will be taken from the students with their documents and the list of students having on merit will be made and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
So, this is the complete procedure regarding Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2021 For Matric/Undergraduate Students. The details like eligibility, the procedure to apply, and the last date are all mentioned. Hopefully, you got the outcome. Now apply for the scholarship by the last date that is 10th March 2021. So, stay tuned with us for the latest updates.