Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships for master level have begun from 16th October, 2017. Students who have done bachelors or undergraduate equivalence program are eligible to apply. There are some rules and regulations are also set for delivering the endowment fund which is also mandatory for each candidate to be follow. On this page you are get all about this SSMS master level scholarships 2017-18 including SSMS application form, eligibility, how to apply process and advertisement. Selected and short listed candidates will get a pre defined stipend in educational fees during the whole master’s education. This is a good and supportive step took by the government of Punjab to promote the higher educational activities in Pakistan. So never ignore to apply for these SSMS master level scholarships 2017-18 and start your studies free of cost under a well defined and scope full criteria.
Shehbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) is actually a project of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF). This department is working in Pakistan in different ways to promote the educational sector. Over the years it has help out a number of deserving and merit based candidates. This time SSMS scholarship 2017 are providing opportunity to those students who are going to take admission in master level programs. so keep on reading this post to get further details about this SSMS master level scholarship 2017-18.
SSMS Master Level Scholarships 2017-18
- Applicant must be a Pakistani national holder
- Will be offered for degrees affiliated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- A candidate who has secure minimum 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BBA/ BCS/ BS or B.Com
- Candidate must have pass undergraduate in 2015, 2016 or 2017 (annual)
- Maximum age should not more than 31st August, 2017
- Scholarships will only be present for the PEEF SSMS partner universities.
How to Apply:
So if you are meeting the above written eligibility criteria then you have to do just three simple steps to apply.
- You must be enroll into any PEEF SSMS partner university
- Download the SSMS master level scholarship application form from the below given link or you can also obtain the application form from the financial aid office/ student resource center of your respective university
- Fill the form dully and attach required document with it and resubmit this form to the same office where you were receive it
Note: application form submitted directly to the PEEF for SSMS master level scholarships 2017-18 will now be entertain on any case.
So these are the complete portfolio about these newly announce SSMS master level scholarships 2017-18 application form, eligibility, last date, how to apply and advertisement. Never miss this chance because your education is necessary and your fees are free. But before doing any activity you must keep in mind that any application form incomplete or receive late will be reject.