The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK University Muzaffarabad MS, MPhil, PhD, masters admissions 2023 are open for masters, MS, M Phil, and PhD programs. Intakes are open now in the faculty of arts, science and engineering. Eligible students can download their admission forms from this page and after this, you have to submit this form after filling and attaching all the documents with it. After this, there is a test and interview that is also mandatory for all students to pass and to come on the merit of AJK University for postgraduate admissions. AJK University is seeking all those candidates who are eligible, self-motivated and those who prefer studies the most. If you think that you are eligible and have such abilities in yourself then you just have to read this entire post carefully and all of your documents and comments should be completed. Keep on reading to get further AJK University Muzaffarabad MS, MPhil, PhD, Masters admissions 2023.
AJK University Muzaffarabad MS, MPhil, PhD, Masters Admissions 2023
But on the other side, you are also informed that any candidates whose application form is received after passing the last date will not be entertained in any case. It is affiliated with the HEC and Pakistan Engineering Council PEC and National Computing Education Accreditation Council.
University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir is offering intake to Graduate and Postgraduate programs. Check the complete list of offered subjects in the advertisement.
|Last date of admission in AJK University 2023||31st August 2023|
|Department entry test for MS/M. Phil||10th September 2023|
|1st Merit list||14th September 2023|
|Submission of dues deadline||20th September 2023|
|2nd Merit List||21st September 2023|
|Submission of dues deadline||27th September 2023|
|3rd Merit List||28th September 2023|
|Submission of dues deadline||4th October 2023|
|Classes begin||16th October 2023|
- If you are applying for admission to MS/M. Phil programs, you must have completed 16 years of education with at least 2nd division or 2.50/4.00 CGPA. In addition, it is mandatory to pass the department entry test with at least a 50% score.
- For PhD programs, you must have completed MS/M.Phil with at least 3.00/4.00 CGPA. In addition, GRE/GAT is required to be passed as per HEC requirements.
- Click the Apply Online button to proceed.
- On the portal, you have to click the “Register” button. Enter details and register yourself to proceed.
- Next up, you will get an admission form that you have to fill the form by providing personal info and then education details.
- Add programs in the next step in which you want to apply.
- In the next step, print the challan form and deposit the fee.
- Upload scanned documents in the following step.
- Submit the application after completing all the procedures.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
So this is all about the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK University Muzaffarabad MS, MPhil, PhD, Masters admissions 2023 form date and advertisement and we hope that you are all now fully aware of this admission details.