AWKUM admissions 2017 are open now for undergraduate programs. Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan is identified out to be one of the renowned public university that is located in Mardan, Pakistan. This university was established in the year 2009. University has been named after Abdul Wali Khan. This university has underwent with the establishment of almost nine campuses all along with the enrollment of the ten thousand students studying in almost thirty one disciplines as of 2015. Its Swabi campus was opened in the year 2010. It has its main faculties in the departments of Faculty of Arts & Humanities, Faculty of Chemical and Life Sciences, as well as Faculty of Physical & Numerical Sciences, Faculty of Economics & Business, also the Faculty of Social Sciences. The Pakhtunkhwa College of Art, Womans’ College and the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary College is also interlinked with the chain of this University. Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan has just newly announced with its fresh opening of the AWKUM admissions 2017 for the undergraduate students.
AWKUM Admissions 2017
Admissions In BS Programs:
- Banking and Finance
- Pharm D
- Commerce (B.Com)
- BS Environmental Science
- BFA (Fine Arts)
- BS Mathematics
Schedule Details of AWKUM Admissions 2017 Undergraduate:
- Last date for the submission of the admission form would be 21st August 2017.
- Display of the first merit list on 24th August 2017.
- Applicants selected in first merit list they can submit the fee on 24th and 25th August 2017.
- Display of the second merit list on 28th August 2017.
- Applicants selected in second merit list they can submit the fee on 28th and 29th August 2017.
- Display of the third merit list on 30th August 2017.
- Applicants selected in third merit list they can submit the fee on 30th and 31st August 2017.
- Classes session will start from 11th September 2017.
How To Apply For AWKUM Admissions 2017 Undergraduate?
You can download the application admission form from the main official site of AWKUM. You have to submit the application form with the attachment of the Bank Draft of RS. 100/- in each case in favor of Treasurer Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan. If any students is not able to get admission on open merit they can apply for self-finance scheme of 2nd shift. Maximum limit of the applicant age should be 25 years old.