Don’t get late for the Barrett Hodgson University Karachi Admissions 2022 open now for undergraduate and graduate. Students who have successfully cleared their intermediate exams can apply for admission. Currently, it is offering admissions in BS programs. It offers two-time admission once in fall and second in spring. Spring admission season starts in December and remains open till February. Fall admission season starts in July and remains open till September. It is mandatory for students to take at least 60% marks for Pharm D admissions and minimum of 50% marks for other admissions. It is recognized by the higher education commission and affiliated with many universities. Scroll down for the detailed admission info.
Barrett Hodgson University Karachi Admissions 2022
Admissions will be provided to students on open merit basis and an interview is compulsory to pass for admission. In this article, you will learn about the Barrett Hodgson University Karachi admissions 2022. Never late in applying, otherwise you will not be entertained for this intake.
The admissions are currently offered for several programs given-below.
How to Apply?
- Click the Apply Online button here and you will reach the admission portal where you have to again click the apply online option.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents with it.
- Submit your form by the last date.
- The last date to apply for admission is 25th January 2022.
- For Pharm-D, you must have passed FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent with more than 60% marks.
- For other programs, you must have done your intermediate or equivalence with more than 50% marks.
Barrett Hodgson Fee Structure:
It is also an important thing to know the fee structure of the institute you are going to apply. So, you must know what is the fee structure of Barrett Hodgson University and different details about different financial assistance it is providing. CLICK HERE to check the Barrett Hodgson Fee Structure 2022.
So, this is all about Barrett Hodgson University Karachi Admissions 2022. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for the latest admission updates.