NUMS has announced the HITEC University Taxila Admission 2020-21 MBBS BDS. If you have passed the NUMS MDCAT, and you also have more than 65% marks in Intermediate, then you can apply for admission. On this page, you can apply for admissions online. But admission will be grant only to those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for this intake. HITEC is looking for all those candidates who are self-motivated, eligible, and confident with their studies. NUMS is the authority that announces the admissions for this institute. HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences and HITEC Dental College are the private colleges that offer admissions in MBBS and BDS. So if you think that you also have such abilities then just read out this post to take MBBS BDS admissions at HITEC University.
HITEC University Taxila Admission 2020-21
NUMS has announced the MBBS and BDS admissions in HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences and HITEC Dental College. Check out the complete details about these admissions on this page.
|NUMS Admission Registration Started From||5th January 2021|
|Last Date For Registration||19th January 2021|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||21st-22nd January 2021|
|Merit List Display||26th January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- All the Pakistani citizens including AJK & Gilgit Baltistan domicile students are eligible to apply for open merit seats.
- The candidate must have passed FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent with at least 65% marks.
- It is compulsory to attend PMC MDCAT-2020 and pass it with at least 60% marks.
- NUMS MDCAT 2020 is also compulsory.
- Those students who have done A-Levels or have dual nationality or foreign candidates must have at least 65% marks in the Intermediate or equivalent in minimum 3 subjects including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths. They also have passed MDCAT or SAT-II with at least 60% marks with the subject weightage of Biology 40%, 35% Chemistry, and 25% Physics/Maths.
HITEC Taxila Admission 2020-21 Form:
- After applying the Apply Online button, you will reach the NUMS admission portal.
- Select your category for which you are applying.
- Now signup there to proceed. You will get the admission form.
- Fill the form providing all the relevant info there.
- Upload the scanned documents there.
- Get the admission processing fee challan and deposit it in the prescribed bank.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you can apply for admissions on this page. After you apply for the admissions, the next step you have to do is to check your aggregate merit. The merit list will be displayed based on your merit.
- FSC Pre-Medical/A-Level or equivalent: 50%
- NUMS Entry Test-2020/SAT-II: 50%
Hence this is all about HITEC University Taxila Admission 2020-21 MBBS BDS. Hope you are eligible and now you are going to take admission. But yet you have any confusion you can ask your question by providing your email to us we will be replying to you as soon as possible.