Through this page apply for Jinnah Intermediate College for Girls Admission 2022 form last date and latest details are written here. If you are also intending to obtain a quality education while living in Karachi then here we are telling you all about JICG Karachi admission. You are hereby informed that only eligible and well-suited candidates will be entertained while the others will be rejected to proceed. This college is providing you the best services on FA FSc ICS and ICom level studies and we are sure that you will learn great work while enrolling in this institute. Moreover, the officials will also obtain an entry test which is also mandatory for new internees. Those who will pass out this entry test will be entertained with this admission. But others will be rejected to proceed even they are meeting the eligibility criteria. Just keep on reading this article to get the further details which are very important for you to read before applying in this admission.
Jinnah Intermediate College for Girls Admission 2022
Intake is ready to apply for the FA FSc ICS and ICOM admissions in Jinnah Intermediate College for Girls Karachi. We are providing you the details about its eligibility criteria, how to apply, important date schedule and all terms and conditions which are very necessary for the students to read.
The officials are offering admissions to the following program. You can click on any of the following forms to get it to explore on a new page about to read its scope, career, job, and career.
- FSc Pre Medical
- FSc Pre Engineering
The complete eligibility criteria are written into the advertisement below while the general eligibility criteria for Jinnah Intermediate College for girls admission 2022 is written in the following criteria.
- Matric pass students in relevant programs
- For FSc pre-engineering you must have to obtain minimum 60% marks with ECAT engineering test result card
- For taking admission to FSc pre-medical, one has to mandatory for having minimum 60% marks and the MDCAT entry test
- While the other programs, you have to obtain a minimum of 50% marks for FA and ICS and ICom
If you are meeting the above-written eligibility criteria then you have to follow the below-mentioned criteria. Remember that you must have to apply before till the last date. And all the requisites should be completed including your eligibility, important documentation, and other terms and conditions.
- Visit the campus for buying the prospectus in which you will get the admission form
- After obtaining the form, you have to fill it up and attach all the documents with it
- Attach the result card of combined entry test, matric result card, B-form and character certificate (if required)
- Submit this complete pack at admission office before till the last date
Hence the complete information about Jinnah Intermediate College for Girls admission 2022 form last date eligibility criteria and the latest advertisement is available here. Hope you are all now well aware of this intake. But in case of any further update or query, you can leave your comment in the following commenting section to get the further updates which are very necessary.