This page comprising the details about Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Admission 2021 Fall. If you have completed your previous studies, then admissions are open for BS, MS, and Ph.D. programs. It is offering Engineering, Business, Management, Computer Science, and Life Science programs. First, you have to check if you are eligible for this admission or not as per the eligibility criteria set by the University. After submitting the form, an entry test will also be taken out to prepare the merit list. Apply now for admission by the last date that is 17th September 2021. Remember that a candidate whose form will receive after the last date will not be entertained with Mohammad Ali Jinnah University admission 2021 Fall. So keep on reading to get more details that are necessary for all the students for this intake that has been subjected to this post.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Admission 2021 Fall
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) is a number one ranked university in Karachi with its long experience of producing well-mannered and trained graduates in the field of engineering, business, arts, and science. For the fall admission, get details in this post below.
MAJU Admission 2021 Programs:
For details of Mohammad Ali Jinnah University admission 2021 Fall, you can click on any course to take its eligibility, career, scope, subjects, and details for MAJU undergraduate admissions as well as the master’s and Ph.D. programs are also written down…
- Computer Science (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Software Engineering (BS, MS)
- BS Biosciences
- Biotechnology (BS, MS)
- Electrical Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- Management Science (MS & Ph.D.)
- MS Economics and Finance
- MS Project Management
- MS Bioinformatics
|MAJU Admission 2021 Last Date||17th September 2021|
|Admission Test||19th September 2021|
Eligibility For MAJU Fall Admission 2021:
The following conditions are necessary for all the students to meet for taking out the final intake in this university for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
For Bachelors Programs
- Intermediate or equivalence with a minimum of 60% marks for engineering programs and 45% marks for business programs.
- The entry test is mandatory for each course.
For Master Programs
- Undergraduate or bachelor equivalence to 14 and 16 years of education with 2nd division i.e. minimum CGPA 2.0 or above is necessary for masters programs
- GAT special test is also necessary
- NTS/HEC or MAJU Test + Interview + Past Academic Performance.
- Result awaiting candidates may also apply.
- Deficiency courses may be applied in MBA (Graduates), MS, and Ph.D. Programs.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- The candidate must have completed 18-years of education with at least 3.0/4.0 CGPA.
- It is compulsory to pass the interview and admission tests.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Admission Form 2021:
- Click the Apply button and sign up there.
- Now, get the form and fill in personal and academic info. Also, fill the program priority step and submit your form.
- Print the admission processing fee challan and deposit the fee.
- That’s the complete admission procedure.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
When you will submit the fee, the portal will be updated and you can download your admit card there. Get the admit card on which the details about the admission test will be given. You have to attempt the test according to the test date. The result of this test will be sent to you by SMS or Email. So, this is the complete procedure for MAJU Admission 2021.
We have shared complete details about Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Admission 2021 Fall MAJU form last date, eligibility, how to apply for an advertisement. I am hoping that you are all now well aware of these instructions, but in case of any further assistance or information regarding this intake, you can send your comment in the following commenting section to get the details about the MAJU admission 2021 Fall session in graduate and master programs.