Mohiuddin Islamic Medical College Mirpur admission 2017-18 for MBBS program. You can download online from here along with admission schedule, eligibility, and all rules and regulations for this admission. This is 9th batch of MBBS in MIMC for 2017 and 2018 and admissions will be granted only to eligible and entry test appeared candidates purely on merit base. So if you are really interested to take admission in Mohiuddin Islamic Medical College then you have to read this entire post to make sure that either you are eligible for this admission or not. If you see that you are eligible for this admission then you have to download admission form and after filling it resubmit it to the admission office before till the last date of submission of application form.
This Islamic medical college was established in the year of 2009 as a private medical college that is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)/ Ministry of health and Mohi-ud-din Islamic university. Mohiuddin Islamic medical college Mirpur admission 2017-18 is open for MBBS, BDS and Nursing programs. It also provides scholarships and other convenient facilities to its enrolled students to make their studies easy. So if you are interested to be the part of this medical college for your MBBS then keep reading this post.
Mohiuddin Islamic Medical College Mirpur Admission 2017-18
MIMC Admissions 2017-18 Program
Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) 5 years program
- Students who have done their FSc pre medical/ A levels with science subjects with minimum 60% marks
- A level students have to provide IBCC equivalence certificate
- Overseas students have to be appear in SAT II test having minimum score 5.50 or pass entry test
|Admission Dead line||November, 2017|
|1st merit list will be displayed on||November, 2017|
|2nd Merit List||N/A|
|Date for Payment of Fee against the 1st merit list||December, 2017|
|Regular Classes will be start from||December, 2017|
- If you are eligible for this admission then you have to obtain your application form from the college admission office or also download able from the below given link
- After downloading the form you have to attach bank deposit slip of Rs. 2500/- with it and fill in dully
- Attach all the required document with it written in the form
- Make sure that your form is completed and filled correctly then resubmit your form at the same office before till the last date.
MIMC MBBS Admissions 2017-18 Advertisement
Hence this is all about Mohiuddin Islamic Medical College Mirpur MBBS Admissions 2017-18 and we hope that you are all now fully aware the admission criteria but for further query you can leave your comment in the following comment box and we will reply you as soon as possible thank you!