National University Medical Sciences has announced the NUMS Rawalpindi MBBS BDS Admission 2020-21. Applicants if you had appeared and passed in NUMS MDCAT entry test and National MDCAT, then you are eligible to apply for admission application form under 65% FSC Pre-medical eligibility criteria term and condition. NUMS will prepare a merit list and those who will appear in this merit list will only be entertained with NUMS Rawalpindi admission for MBBS or BDS. All the information that you need for how to apply and eligibility is here for you on this page. You can apply for the admissions from 5th January 2021. Scroll down to check the details about the admissions.
NUMS Rawalpindi MBBS BDS Admission 2020-21
before start reading any details about this intake, I would like to make you aware of if you are meeting the eligibility criteria or not as per the below-written statement. Besides the eligibility criteria, you are also intimated to check the date schedule that is also mentioned below.
NUMS Admissions 2020-21
|Wah Medical College Wah Cantt||CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences Multan Cantt|
|HITEC Institute of Medical Science Taxila Cantt||CMH Institute of Medical Sciences Bahawalpur Cantt|
|CMH Kharian Medical College Kharian Cantt||Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences Quetta Cantt|
|CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry Lahore Cantt||Quetta Institute of Medical College Islamabad|
|Fazaia Medical College Islamabad||Foundation University Medical College Islamabad|
|Fazaia Ruth Pfau Medical College, Karachi||Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi|
NUMS MBBS and BDS Admission Important Date:
|NUMS Admission Registration Started From||5th January 2021|
|Last Date For Registration||19th January 2021|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||21st-22nd January 2021|
|Merit List Display||26th January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- All the students of Pakistani citizenship (including AJK & Gilgit Baltistan) are eligible to apply for admission.
- The applicant must have passed FSC. Pre-Medical or equivalent with at least 65% marks.
- It is mandatory to pass PMC MDCAT-2020 with at least 60% marks.
- NUMS MDCAT 2020 is also mandatory.
- Foreign or overseas candidates must have passed FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent with at least 65% marks in a minimum of three compulsory subjects including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths. Also have Passed MDCAT or SAT-II with at least 60% marks with subjects weightage of 40% Biology, 35% Chemistry, and 25% Physics/Maths.
NUMS Admission Apply Online:
- Click the Apply Online button.
- Then click the category for which you are going to apply.
- Then you will reach the login section. You need to signup there to proceed.
- Get the admission form and fill in all the information there.
- Provide personal info and academic info there.
- Select your program and colleges there.
- Upload all the scanned documents at the portal.
- Generate the admission processing fee challan and deposit it in the prescribed bank.
- In the end, submit your form by the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
If you are meeting the eligibility criteria and have applied for the admissions, then the next step is to check your merit list. Initially, the 1st Merit List will be displayed and the students who will have a good aggregate will get admission. The aggregate will be calculated according to the following formula.
- FSC Pre-Medical/A-Level or equivalent: 50%
- NUMS Entry Test-2020/SAT-II: 50%
From this formula, you can calculate your aggregate. So, the NUMS Merit List 2020-21 will be declared according to the schedule.
Admissions for local candidates will be given on the open merit system and for the overseas/dual nationals/foreign candidates, it will be the other category. No late or incomplete application is acceptable. All the candidates have to submit the complete application before the last date as given. So, this is all about NUMS Rawalpindi MBBS BDS Admission 2020-21. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more educational updates.