If you are looking for Punjab University PG Admission Schedule Fall 2021 then you are on the right page. On this page, you will be able to check complete info about PU Postgraduate Admissions 2021. PU will take an entry test and the name of qualified candidates will be displayed on the merit list. So if you have completed your 16 years of education and are now willing to get registered at Punjab University, then this is the time to avail of this golden opportunity. You have to check if you are meeting the eligibility criteria which is set by the officials and written below. Once you will see that you are meeting the eligibility then you will have to follow the instructions. So if you are also among such candidates then you are suggested to read this entire article with full attention and respond against the instructions. Scroll down to check all the admission info.
Punjab University PG Admission Schedule Fall 2021
PG stands for PostGraduate and here we are telling you about Punjab University MS, MPhil, Ph.D. Admission 2021 Fall. If you have done your masters and want to study the graduate programs in the biggest university of Punjab Pakistan then here we are telling you the complete storyline of your form submission schedule, procedure, eligibility, terms, and conditions.
Programs to Apply:
Punjab University PU is inviting application forms for granting MS/M.PHIL./M.Sc. (Engg) and Ph.D. programs in the following faculties.
- Art & Humanities
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Economics & Management Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Oriental Learning
PU Admission Schedule Fall 2021:
|Admission Starts||6th September 2021|
|PU Admission 2021 Last Date||20th September 2021|
|Entry Test & Interview Date||CLICK HERE|
|Commencement of Classes:||TBD|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- For MS, M.Phil, MSc Engineering program the candidate must have completed 16-years of education in the relevant program with at least 130 credit hours.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. programs must have passed MS/M.Phil/MSC (Engineering, Hons) with at least 3.0/4.0 CGPA or 70% marks or 1st division from any HEC recognized institute.
- It is mandatory to attempt the written test and pass it with 70% marks for Ph.D. and 50% marks for MS/M.Phil.
- In addition, the successful candidates also have to pass Interviews with 50% marks.
- Those candidates who have done the last degree from any institute other than Punjab University are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate (available at Equivalence Cell) before interviews.
- Students with foreign degrees are required to get an equivalency certificate from HEC.
- Those candidates working in Government/Semi-Government/Private companies have to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
Punjab University Admission 2021 Form:
- Click the above-given button to apply online.
- First of all, register yourself and sign up there.
- Now fill the form and deposit the admission processing fee in the prescribed bank.
- Provide all the required information there and scan the documents needed.
- Submit your applications by the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
So, the complete admission procedure is given above. The admissions are not started yet. When the officials will make any decision about the admissions, this page will be updated and you will be able to apply for it. So, this is all about the Punjab University PG Admission Schedule Fall 2021. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned for more educational updates.