If you have passed the PMC MDCAT and now searching for the Shalamar Medical And Dental College Admission 2020-2021 then here you can get the complete info about it. If you have at least 65% marks in Intermediate and passed MDCAT with at least 60% marks, then you are eligible to apply for the admissions. You have to download the SMDC admission form and fulfill the requirements by the last date of submission of the form. Here on this page, you will get complete details about this admission including admission eligibility, application form, and SMDC merit list for MBBS students. Only those students will get admission whose name does exist on the merit list. SMDC is looking for all those students whose vision to be a doctor is clear and they are also meeting the eligibility criteria assigned by the officials in the notification that is published below of this passage.
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Admission 2020-2021
To be a part of Shalamar Medical and Dental College, you are also informed that your admission form of SMDC should be reached at the admission office before the last date of submission of admission form otherwise any admission form received after passing the last date will be rejected and will not be entertained on any case. Keep on reading to get more details about Shalamar Medical And Dental College Admission 2020-2021 form, requirements.
SMDC is offering admission in two major programs:
- Bachelors In Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
|Admission Portal Open||19th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||19th January 2021|
|Merit List||24th January 2021|
Shalamar Medical And Dental College Admission 2020 Requirements:
- Students who have obtained at least 65% marks in FSc (pre-medical)/ A-levels equivalent IBCC certificate.
- Students who have passed PMC MDCAT-2020 with more than 60% marks.
- SAT-II for foreigners with at least 60% marks.
- SAT-II is for those candidates who have done their Intermediate from outside Pakistan. They must have at least 480 score in SAT-II to be eligible for the admission. They must have passed SAT-II with subjects percentage of Biology: 40%, Chemistry: 35%, Physics/Maths: 25%.
SMADC Admission Procedure:
- Click on the Online Admission button first.
- To move further towards admission portal, register yourself there by clicking the Signup button.
- Select your category i.e. Local or Foreign.
- After that, you will reach the admission portal.
- Get your application from there and start filling it.
- Fill the personal info and academic info there.
- Attach the required scanned documents with the form including Picture, CNIC/Passport, Intermediate certificate/A-level equivalency document, SAT-II documents for SAT-II candidates.
All the students meeting the eligibility requirements will submit their admission forms through the given procedure. After this, merit list will be declared on 24th January 2021.
Formula for Aggregate Merit:
You can calculate the aggregate for the admissions by using the following formula.
|Intermediate/A-level or equivalent||30%|
Hence the details about Shalamar Medical And Dental College Admission 2020-2021 are all discussed here. Along with eligibility, last date, merit list, and all details. If you are clear about these admission details, then never late from the last date. Must attach the required documents with your form so that you can be entertained with the admission procedure.