If you have passed the MDCAT-2020 and now looking for the Wah Medical College MBBS Admissions 2022-2021, then you are on the right page. All the students who want to be part of this well known and prestigious kind of medical college can apply till 19th January 2022. First, the students need to apply for the admissions online from the procedure given in this post. The admissions will be given based on the aggregate of the Intermediate and MDCAT marks. Those who meet the merit get the admission to the university. Scroll down on this page to check the complete details about the MBBS admissions in Wah Medical College.
Wah Medical College MBBS Admissions 2022-2021
|Admission Starts||19th December 2022|
|Last date to apply||19th January 2022|
|Merit list display||24th January 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- At least 65% marks in FSC Pre-Medical or A-level.
- Scored more than 60% in MDCAT-2020. OR Passed SAT-II with at least 60% marks (foreign candidates).
- A-level passed candidates must bring an equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
Wah Medical College Admissions Form:
- Click the Apply Online button to proceed.
- The next step is to signup there and gets the admission form.
- Fill the form by providing the required information there.
- Select admission to Wah Medical College there.
- Attach the required documents with the form.
- Deposit the admission processing fee in the prescribed bank.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date.
After the admission forms submission, the next step is very important, and it is the merit list display. Those students having a good aggregate will get admission to this college.
So, all the students who have been in the final stage of their FSC exams, should also now start their preparation for this entry test of this Wah Medical College MBBS Admissions 2022-2021. If you also want to get in hand the details about other medical colleges then you can also get in hand all the required information right from this webpage.