Merchant Navy Pakistan Admissions 2023 After 12th Engineering
We are telling you how to join Merchant Navy Pakistan admissions 2023 after 12th engineering. You will read the eligibility requirements, jobs, salary, and of course the career lineup in this profession. Merchant navy of Pakistan is the fleet of merchant’s vessels. Merchant Navy officers are employed by commercial shipping companies in order to work on all kinds of seagoing vessels, such as cargo ships, cruise liners, hovercraft, and tankers. Pakistan is a developing country and growing rapidly with the pace of time. Pakistan is introducing new marine vessels, cargo ship tankers, hovercraft, and cruise liners. It recruited every year a huge number of interested and eligible candidates for Pakistan. According to recent research, there are more than 30 thousand officers of merchant navy working in Pakistan. If you are really interested to join Merchant Navy Pakistan admissions 2023, you can find here detail information regarding how to join Pakistan Navy Merchant, physical and educational requirement, branches and job positions and the salary of merchant navy officer in Pakistan.
There are normally two branches of merchant navy that is Deck Branch and Engineering branch. If you are eligible for any one of the branch, you must join merchant navy because there are a huge career and scope of Navy in Pakistan.
In order to join merchant Navy Pakistan, the following requirements have imposed by the authority of Pakistan Navy which one has to follow in any case. These following eligibilities are necessary for each candidate to fulfill in order to take admission in Marchant Navy Pakistan.
- Nationality: A candidate must be the Pakistani citizen by birth
- Education: Candidate must have passed FSc Pre-Engineering or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects.
- Percentage: Applicants have at least 55% mark in 12th standard with major subjects PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- Age: Candidate’s age must be less than equal to 20 years. For FATA AJK and Balochistan, the age limit is 21 years
- Physical standards must meet the standards set by officials
- Applicants shall be required to pass the color and visual perception test. Failure of this test will not be able to Admission in PMA (Pakistan Marine Academy).
- There are only two official training centers in this field in Pakistan that are; Pakistan Marin Academy and Karachi Port Trust
So if you are meeting the above-written eligibility criteria then you have to follow the following procedure to take admission in Merchant Navy Pakistan for the year 2023.
- Only the eligible candidates can obtain the admission form from the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) head office or it can also be download from the official website of the PMA i.e. www.pma.edu.pk
- after that you have to pay a bank draft of Rs. 25,000/- at any branch of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) under the PMA code 0293
- admissions are granted on open merit. But in case of vacant seats, the candidates will also be appointed on self-finance
- After receiving the admission form, an entrance test based on written, physical, and medical checkup will be taken out at the PMA test centers Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Quetta, and AJK on the prescribed date and time in the advertisement.
Note:- Admission Will be Open By Advertisement In Newspapers!
Whenever a candidate ask about how to apply for Merchant Navy Pakistan admissions 2023 after 12th engineering? we always refer to get how-know with its branches. There are normally two branches of merchant navy which are Nautical Branch and Marine Brach.
Nautical Branch: Nautical certificate holder is offered training opportunity as desk cadet and he has to complete 33 months of training in this field. He has to pass promoted examinations. After completing this training the cadet is able to participate in the Certificate of Competency Exam, after passing this exam he is elected as the third officer. Afterward, passing third level examination he is promoted to the second officer and passing so on second level examination he is promoted as chief officer and after passing one level examination he is grain the rank of captain of the ship.
Engineering Branch: After passing through from the 2 years training in the Pakistan Marine Academy the candidate has to pass through further three years training in Naval Engineering Workshop. After passing this training he is able for second level examination after passing this examination he is promoted to a fifth engineer or junior engineer. After passing 4th and 3rd level exam he is posted as the second engineer and after passing one level examination he is posted as Chief Engineer which is the most senior post in the Engineering branch.
Join Pak Navy Registration In Latest Jobs
I think it will also be good for you to read about the career options in Merchant Navy Pakistan. It will clarify your vision about to apply Merchant Navy Pakistan Admissions 2023 after 12th engineering. After completing 2-year training in Pakistan Marine Academy, the candidates have to pass through further training on the ship. There are so many job opportunities are always prevailing throughout the year in Merchant Navy in Pakistan. Eligible and interested candidates can easily apply for different post such as;
- Chief Officer
- Marine Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Desk Officer
- Navigation Officer
- Electro-Technical Officer
- Third Officer
- Second Officer
Before taking Merchant Navy Pakistan Admissions 2023 after 12th engineering you must keep in mind that your career will be on good ways of earning. Pakistan Merchant Navy is one of the highest paying fields in Pakistan. The salary and remuneration in the merchant navy are normally fixed according to the type of ship and cargo handling facility of the ship. Salaries, allowances, and remunerations of Merchant navy are very attractive. The salary in the Merchant Navy is varied from post to post. But we estimate overall then it can rightly say that the Merchant Navy field is paying RS. 20,000/- to Rs. 12,00, 000/- to the different officers in Merchant Navy at different posts in Pakistan.
Yet these are all the details about how to join Merchant Navy Pakistan Admissions 2023 after 12th engineering, requirements, jobs, salary , nd branches. I know that you are now ready with these important details and have no any query. Further job opportunities will be grant via news paper advertisement. We are updating this page soon with further updates.