Join Pakistan Navy Through Short Service Commission Course 2023 A
We bring the latest updates about www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk Join Pakistan Navy Through Short Service Commission Course 2023 A SSC online registration, last date, how to apply and complete eligibility criteria is all written here along with advertisement of Join Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023-A Through Short Service Commission. Positions are lying vacant in different branches where male and females citizens of Pakistan can apply until 20th December 2023. Along with the eligibility criteria, there are some ineligibility which you also have to keep under view,, and if any candidate who does meet any of this ineligibility will not be entertained on any case and will not be allowed to sit in the Pak Navy SSC jobs 2023-A entry test. You can build up your career on the successive ways to attain a successful career with the Pak Navy after bachelors masters and specialization programs. So, scroll down and check the complete details about this job.
Pak Navy short service commission 2023 A test date is not declared yet due to COVID-19 pandemics. Last date for online registration is 20th December 2023. There are various allowances and benefits for joining Pakistan Navy. So just you have to do now is your online registration by following the method written below and you are intimated that if any application form received after crossing the last date will be rejected and will not be entertained on any case by the officials of Pak Navy.
Pak Navy Branches Names:
Pakistan Navy short service commission course is offering every year. Usually, At the end of November Pak Navy SSC batch jobs are offering for eligible candidates. If you want to get Pakistan navy officer rank jobs then you can read Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission 2023-A SSC Online registration for complete relevant information. Join Pak navy Batch 2023-A is offering jobs through different Branches names are
- Operation Branch Marines
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Constructor Branch
- Special Branch
- Special Branch Psychologist
- Law Branch
- IT Branch
- Supply Branch
- Special Branch Religions Motivation officer RMOs
- Medical Branch Specialists
- Special Branch Weapon Engineering
- Special Branch Marine Engineering
- Medical Branch GDMOs
- Medical Branch-Specialists
- Ordnance Branch
- Special Branch-Pharmacist
- Education Branch
- Education branch
General Eligibility Criteria
- Male/Female candidates are allowed.
- Education: Minimum bachelor in the relevant field of education.
For Male: 5’4”, For Female: 5′
- The educational and other eligibility details are given in the advertisement.
- The candidates were twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Dismissed or removed by any Government Department (including Pak Army).
- Those convicted by the Court of Law for any moral turpitude offense.
- That candidate was declared medically unfit by the Appeal Medical Board or Armed Forces Hospital.
- If the candidate is married to a foreign national.
- Submitting tempered documents.
- Click the online registration button first.
- Now provide the required information there.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date.
- The last date for registration is 20th December 2023.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
After the registration procedure, the selection process starts. Following tests are taken during this process.
- Entrance test that includes Intelligence and Academic education related questions.
- A preliminary Medical/Interview is conducted.
- For the candidates who have applied for Operations Branch have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test that is different for Marine and SSG(N).
- Then, the short listed candidates get call for the ISSB.
- Passing candidates from ISSB board then undergoes for the Medical Examination at CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Then the Test and Interviews are conducted at ISSB.
- Personality test and Interview by PN Selection Board.
- Final Selection by Naval Headquarters.
Hence this is all about Join Pakistan Navy Through Short Service Commission Course 2023 A online registration form, last date, how to apply an advertisement with all terms and conditions. Candidates can apply from Karachi, Lahore, D.I Khan, Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, and Shaheed Benazirabad, Sukkur, Gwadar, and Swat. It also informs you that you can also visit any of these Pak Navy recruitment centers near your area for getting more information or send your comment in the following comment box.
Salam plzzz tell me ssc pak navy course me b.com(hons) waly aply kr skty plzzzz .if yess ..thn plzz tell me kis cetagory me plzzzzzz