Government of the State of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK Joint Admission Committee (JAC) has announced AJK medical colleges entry test 2017 schedule MBBS, BDS admission form date for all government medical colleges and reserved seats for residents of AJK, Pakistan. All those students that are seeking to take admission in MBBS and BDS programs in any medical college in AJK are hereby informed that they must have to attempt entry test and qualify in it with at least 50% and their form must be reached before the last date. There are total 300 public type medical colleges in AJK in which only three are registered including Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College, Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College and Poonch Medical College. These three and all other 297 colleges follow the rules and regulations made by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC for granting admissions to new comers in medical disciplines. So according to this rules and regulations any student he or she / boy or girl that have secure minimum 60% marks in FSc pre medical or equivalent such as A levels must have to be appear MCAT test in AJK that is set by the JAC. Only those candidates who will pass in this test will be entertained by the admission after calculating the merit by following the 10% SSC, 40% HSSC and 50% aggregates in this test.
AJK Medical Colleges Entry Test 2017
MCAT Centers In AJK
- Muzaffarabad: Government Post Graduate College For Boys Eid Gah Road Muzaffarabad
- Rawalpindi: Future Degree College (Old Orient International commerce College) Near National Market, Chandni Chowk Rawalpindi
- MirPur: Kashmit Hilton Banquet Halls Mirpur
- Rawalakot: Poonch Medical Collge Rawalakot
Only the following candidates can attempt this test who full fill the following criteria written in bullets
- Minimum 60% marks or above in FSc Pre-Medical / excluding the unadjusted marks of of hafiz e Quran)
- “A” level students are also eligible but they have to attach equivalence letter issued by the IBCC Islamabad.
- Candidate must having the domicile of any district of AJK
- Dual nationality holders have to attempt SAT II test and secure minimum 550 marks in each science subject (Bio, chemistry, Physics) and foreign or overseas candidates will be admission against the reserved seats I AJK
|Issuance of admittance cards from||1st September till 14th September,|
|Entry Test Date||Will Announce Soon|
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test and submission of Nomination paper||29th September, to 13th October ,|
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||26th October,|
|Board if Disable in Medical||27th October,|
|Merit List||26th November,|
|Class Commencement||07th December,|
How To Apply Procedure
If you are meeting the above written eligibility criteria then you have to obtain the application forms from the entry test centers written above. You have to obtain application form by hand from that college from where you want to appear in entry test center.
After obtaining the application form fills in dully and attach the following documents with your form
- 1 attested copy of SSC Matric certificate
- 1 attested copy of FSc pre medical / hope certificate or equivalent certificate of IBCC
- 1 attested copy of Domicile and state subject
- 4 fresh photographs 1 x 1 size not attested
- Original receipt of bank draft of Rs. 2700/- in favor of JAC
After filling your form and attach these documents with your form make sure that your form is dully filled and completed resubmit your form by hand at the center where you want to appear for attempting you test.
Public Notice/ Advertisement
Further more the details are written in the advertisement which you can click on it to make it larger so that you can read it clearly.
Hence you are informed that you must prepare this test from the syllabus provided by the AJKMC so that you can perform well in this test. After all your admission in MBBS and BDS in any medical college in AJK is based on this AJK Medical College entry test 2017 and that you have to attempt this test by following the above written procedure and schedule. So best of luck for this AJKMC MCAT 2017.