officials have announced the Punjab University B.Com private registration 2019 form, fees last date scheduled for granting admission to part 1. According to this registrations schedule that are three fees and three dates for it i.e. single fee with first last date, the late fee on second last date and the double fee on the last date of registration. So if you want to be appearing in the PU annual exams 2019 as a private candidate then this is the time to full fill your PU private BCom registration 2019 with PU as a private student. Generally, in Pakistan those students who are going some job or they cannot come to the university on daily bases as a regular student they prefer to take admission in private classes that allow them to prepare their course from any academy or private tuition. Such student appears in exams under the supervision of PU but there is mentioned on their degree as private candidates.
Punjab University B.Com Private Registration 2019 Form, Fees Last Date
|With Single Fee:||Rs. 3720 (August 15th, 2018 to October 15th, 2018)|
|With late Fee:||Rs. 3720+1000 (October 16th, 2018 to November 15th, 2018)|
|Double Fee:||Rs 3720+3720 (November 16th, 2018 to December 14th, 2018)|
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility criteria for Punjab University B.Com private registration 2019 form, fees last date are necessary for you to meet otherwise you will not grant admission.
- For B. Com private registration 2019 it is necessary for candidates to pass the annual exams of intermediate 2018 or earlier.
- Those candidates who have been appeared in supplementary exams 2018 are not eligible for private b com registration 2019
Terms And Conditions:
- Those candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) are no need to be registered again; while in case of registration card lost can get duplicate registration card by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank.
- Any regular candidate who has left the college and now he or she is now again want to get admission as a private student can use his college registration by paying Rs. 100 to HBL in order to get the duplicate registration card.
- Those candidates who hold the diploma or any other like A levels degree have to bring IBCC equivalence certificate that is issued by the IBCC Islamabad that or NOC letter from the relevant board
Well if you are eligible then as soon as a possible download or obtain your application form from the IER Bus stop, new campus PU Lahore available from 8 am to 4 pm. After this, you just have to carefully fill the form and attach the entire required document with your form and resubmit it to the same booth or you also can submit the form online before till the scheduled last date. PU BCom private registration 2019 is also write down in the following advertisement so you must also read out this add.
Punjab University B.Com Private Registration 2019 Form, Fees Last Date (Announced)
The University of the Punjab PU is a public type university that is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission HEC and grants admission to masters’ bachelors and postgraduate programs in all the disciplines like commerce, management, business, arts, and sciences. It admissions students as regular and private and grant degree that is stamped by the HEC, PEC and or WHO for the sake of demand of a student in his or her selected field. So if you are also interested to be the part of Punjab University then must follow the Punjab University B.Com private registration 2019 form, fees last date.