This is the best source to check Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Last Date, Apply Online. Food, Shelter, Health, and education are considering the human basic need. PM Imran Khan is a well-reputed honest and patriotic human begin so under PM Khan Government you can see the different innovative decisions for Pakistan different sectors. Although, this government has introduced several programs for the poor citizens of Pakistan. The vision of this Government is to produce resources for the students so that they can study well without any problem. For this, the Ehsaas Undergraduate Program has a lot of importance. Through this scholarship tuition fee and Wazifa key features are being provided for the deserving students. Its most important feature is to provide a 50% scholarship to Female students. So, in the first phase, there were almost 50000 scholarships provided to the students. No doubt is a big amount. After the successful Phase-I of this program, the Government is set to launch Phase-II. So, the complete info about it is given below.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020
Last year, about 50,000 scholarships were given to the students. The officials have opened a portal for the students to apply for the scholarships. So, if you also meet the eligibility criteria and want to apply online, then scroll down and check the post.
2020 (Phase-II) for Spring-2020 and Fall-2020 semester students.
Yearly scholarship numbers:
4 years of scholarship numbers:
Within 4 years 2 Lac scholarships will be distributed among the eligible students through Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Ehsaas Program
- The family income of the student should be less than Rs. 45000/month.
- Students studying in any year of Undergraduate programs in any of the 119 HEC recognized public universities are eligible.
List Of Universities Offering Ehsaas Program Scholarships
The undergraduate scholarships are currently offered at 119 Public Universities around the country. CLICK HERE to check the list of these Universities.
This program is available for all Pakistan students but remembers 50% Quota is available for Female students.
Key features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020
- 50% of scholarships for female students.
- Scholarships include tuition fees and a monthly stipend of Rs. 4000 per month for selected students.
- Scholarships for all the students studying in any of the 119 public universities around the country including all the four provinces, GB and AJK.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Apply Online
- To apply online, visit www.ehsaas.hec.gov.pk.
- First of all, register yourself there and then, the application form will be on your screen.
- Now, provide the personal info and then your academic record.
- After this, they will ask about your father/guardian’s monthly income, etc. Provide the info and documents required for it.
- After filling the form, submit it before the last date.
- The last date to apply for the scholarships is 30th November 2020 (Extended).
Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 Phase 2
S0, the program is in progress and you can apply till 30th November 2020. If you are also studying in any of the universities given in the list and you are not able to pay your fee, then this is the best program to help you financially. This is one of the best programs the Government has done. So, this was all about Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more updates.