National Testing Services NTS GAT Test fee Structure 2018 in Pakistan is given here. Here you will get complete information and instructions about how to register for NTS GAT Subject Test, NTS GAT General Test and NTS GAT Law test according to the officials. Whenever any NTS associated University offers admission for MS / M. Phil Programs, all admission willing students have to attempt NTS GAT-General test. Similarly when ever any NTS associated University offers admissions for PhD programs or any recruitment is vacant on graduation bases, all the admission willing and job seeking candidates have to attempt the NTS GAT-Subject Test. The officials restrict some eligibility and collect application forms from all the eligible candidates and prepare a list for all eligible candidates.
NTS conduct entry test from all the short listed or eligible candidates and purify those candidates who pass this test with minimum aggregates. Commonly a minimum percentage which any candidate has to qualify for NTS test is 45% or 50% marks out of total marks. One important thing about this NTS GAT Subject or General test is that any candidate who once attempts any of these tests can be valid till two years for admission in MS, M. Phil, PhD or for any graduate level job.
NTS GAT Test Fee Structure 2018 In Pakistan
To appear in NTS GAT Subject or NTA GAT General test candidates have to register with NTS from their relevant University or Institute and have to submits their Online their application forms to NTS so that they can enrolled with NTS. NTS dispatch roll number slips to all candidates and allow only those candidates to appear in NTS GAT Test who bring their roll number slips or admittance cards and original CNIC.
NTS GAT Test fee Structure 2018 in Pakistan
Well candidates if you going to attempt NTS GAT subject, General or Law Test first time then you are informed that you have to make register yourself with NTS for Graduate Assessment (GAT). For this purpose you have to pass the following points step by step.
- Get Online NTS GAT Application Form
- Fill application Online forms dully and attach required documents with it
- Attach this deposit slip with your Online NTS registration or application form
- Upload your photographs (1 x 1.5 inch).
- NTS GAt Subject Test Fees Is Rs. 1500/-
- GAT General Test Fees Is Rs. 2000/-
- NTS LAW GAT Test Fees Is Rs. 3000/-
After this submits your online application forms to the same link.
- Candidate have to submits their registration forms online (By hand application forms or deposit slips will not accepted)
- Any application form wrong or incomplete will be reject
- Any application form submits after passing the date will not be entertained or accept in any case.
After you have done all this process the NTS will dispatch your roll number slips to your address and also available here on this page. So stay connected with this page to stay updated for NTS GAT Test. If you want to get further inquiry about “NTS GAT Test fee Structure 2018 in Pakistan” you can ask through the comment box bellow.