Higher Education Commission HEC is inviting application forms for Indigenous Scholarship for PhD 2019. If you are intending to take admission in Ph.D. program from HEC recognize degree awarding university or institute, and then here you are going to take a further query regarding the concession in your fee. In this post, we are providing you the advertisement, merit list, how to apply and all terms and conditions of this procedure. Scholarships will acquire fee concession as well as candidates will also get the erudition in their fees against their marks and percentage as well as disable candidates will also obtain better options for continuing their studies under well-acquainting criteria. But you are hereby intimate that only eligible candidates will be entertained with this Indigenous Scholarship for PhD 2019. Just keep on reading this piece of article and add your application online.
Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2019
Since 2012, 4 batches of this fellowship scholarship have been successfully done through which more than 3000 MS & PhD Scholarships have been awarded to candidates studying in well reputed National Universities. Now Batch-5 of the Indigenous scholarship for PhD 2019 is currently under process for selection for admissions in Spring & Fall 2019 sessions.
Who Can Apply Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2019?
The following eligibility criteria are necessary for each candidate to meet because without the following requisites no one will be eligible for this indigenous scholarship for PhD 2019.
- All male and female nationals of Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK)
- Those who are directly applying for Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2019 must have at least CGPA 3.0 i.e. or first division in MS/MPhil or equivalent degree program is required along with the condition mentioned below in point (3).
- For MS & MPhil, One must have a masters degree which is a minimum of 16 years of education with no 3rd division or Grade-D in degree/certificate in the entire academic career.
- Age (Maximum): 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of a public sector university/DAIs and regular employee of the public sector/R&D organizations and 35 years for all others.
- Those candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are not allowed to apply for this scholarship as they are not eligible
How to Apply For Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2019?
Candidates are requiring to just apply online, any application form that receives after the last date will not be entertained in any case. Complete eligibility criteria are written in the advertisement shown below. You can click on the advertisement about to get it to explore the new page and you can read it out easily.
So if you see that you are meeting all the required eligibility criteria, then you have to click on the following button for apply. It is good for you if you pay first Rs. 500 (nonrefundable) in the favor of Director General, Finance, HEC. This fee you have to deposit in the account number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited.
After that, you have to submit your application form online within due date and time which is further available on the following side.
Last Date to Apply: May 2019
Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2019 Advertisement Is Coming Soon
For More HEC Scholarships 2019 Click Here
Yet the complete details regarding Indigenous scholarship for PhD 2019 advertisement, merit list, and eligibility criteria are available on this page. Hope you have understood the applying procedure and also the importance behind this innovative stipend for postgraduate students by HEC. If you have any further confusion relating to this news, you can send your comment in the following commenting section. As soon as any update release by the officials will be upload here. You can also leave your comment in the following commenting section.