All the foreigners and dual nationals who are looking for the HEC Self Finance MBBS BDS Admission 2020-2021 are here on the right page. HEC has announced the MBBS and BDS admissions for foreign and dual nationality holders of Pakistan under the self-finance scheme. So, if you are also in this category, then this is the time to apply for these admissions. The procedure is very simple. First, check the eligibility criteria that tells that a student who has passed FSC/A-Level or equivalent with 65% or more marks and MDCAT or SAT-II with more than 60% marks can apply. So, before applying, you need to check the eligibility requirements and then the whole procedure to apply for the admissions. Scroll down for detailed information regarding the admission.
HEC Self Finance MBBS BDS Admission 2020-2021
HEC is offering MBBS and BDS admissions 2021 under the self-finance scheme. If you are a foreigner or dual nationality holder of Pakistan, then you can apply for the admissions meeting the eligibility requirements. You can get admission to several colleges given below in the advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions:
- The candidate must have studied and passed FSC (Pre-Medical)/A-level/equivalent physically outside Pakistan.
- Passed 12 years of education with at least 65% marks as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Must have passed a minimum of 3 subjects including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths.
- Appeared in MDCAT/SAT-II and passed with at least 60% marks (Passed each of the three SAT-II subjects including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths).
HEC Self Finance Admission Apply Online:
- Click the apply online button to apply.
- You need to make your profile there to proceed.
- Then get the admission form.
- Fill the form by providing personal and academic information there.
- Attach the required scanned documents.
- After completing the form, click the submit button.
- The last date to submit your applications is 18th January 2021.
All the students can apply by 18thy January 2021. After this date, no application will be processed plus the students must have submitted the filled forms. You should be careful during filling the form so that no mistakes left in it. The HEC Self Finance MBBS BDS Merit list 2021 will also declare after this. So, this is all about HEC Self Finance MBBS BDS Admission 2020-2021. Hopefully, you got complete details about these admissions. To apply for the admissions ASAP.