If you have passed your Intermediate and PMC MDCAT-2020 or SAT-II, then the KMU Peshawar Admission 2020-21 are open now. It means that the admissions in the Public Medical and Dental Colleges in KPK are open now. If you want to get admission in MBBS or BDS programs, then this is the time when you can apply for the admissions. In this process, you just have to apply online for the admissions first. After this, if you have a good aggregate, then you will be called for interviews and after this, you will get admission. So here you will get complete eligibility, scheduled for form submission, entry test, and merit list, and interview date. If you have the interest to be a part of KMU Peshawar then you just need to read this entire post carefully and make sure that you are eligible or not. Join the best way to join a quality educational project where you will learn about what you have to study for your better future.
KMU Peshawar Admission 2020-21
The admissions are being offered by Khyber Medical University for MBBS and BDS programs. The Public Sector Colleges under KMU are offering admissions. The Medical and Dental Colleges are given in the advertisement.
The admissions schedule has been revised by KMU.
|Forms Availability||From 29th December 2020|
|Form Submission Deadline||12th January 2021|
|Disabled Candidates Medical||14th January 2021|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||14th January 2021|
|Appeals by Disabled and Hifz-e-Quran test disqualified candidates||15th January 2021|
|Provisional Merit List Display||18th January 2021|
|Objections against Provisional Merit List||19th January 2021|
|Appellate Scrutiny Committee Meeting for Objections||20th January 2021|
|Final Merit List display||22nd February 2021|
|Interviews||8th February 2021 to onwards|
- The candidate must have done passed FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent with at least 65% marks.
- Must have passed MDCAT-2020 with at least 60% marks. OR passed with at least 60% marks in each subject.
- KPK and Newly Merged Tribal Districts (NMTD) domiciled candidates are eligible.
- The admission portal will open on 29th December 2020. When it will open, visit www.kmuadmissions.pk and create your account there.
- There you will get the admission form.
- Fill in the form including personal info, category of seats, academic info, and other required info.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Generate the admission processing fee challan and deposit the fee in any branch of MCB Bank.
- Submit your form after completing the form.
The below-given formula below will be used for the calculation of aggregate merit for the admissions.
- Matriculation Marks: 10%
- Intermediate Marks: 40%
- MDCAT/SAT-II Marks: 50%
Hence this is all about Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admission 2020-21 form last date. Hope you are all eligible and fully aware that how you can apply for this intake through a proper channel. Further FAQs can be discussed through the comment box below about this intake.