Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology MNS UET Multan Admission 2023 BSc Engineering Form. Admissions are open for BSC Engineering, Engineering Technology, BS 4-year programs, MSC Engineering Programs, and Ph.D. programs. All applicants are invited to get admission or apply for admission in this Engineering and Technology University into Engineering Programs. MNS offers admission only for eligible candidates who are eligible according to all requirements of this University. Students can get MNS UET Multan admission 2023 or be eligible if they have appeared in the Entry test which is held and Conducted by the UET University of Engineering and Technology to those students who will submit their applications. Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology Multan has great importance in the Engineering field and this University is recognized by the UET, HEC higher education commission. All applicants are invited for admission into different BSC Engineering Programs which are following mention.
MNS UET Multan Admission 2023
The programs offered for BS, MS, and Ph.D. are following.
- BSC/MSC Electrical Engineering
- BSC/MSC Mechanical Engineering
- BSC Chemical Engineering Technology
- BSC Civil Engineering Technology
- BSC Electrical Engineering Technology
- BSC Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Physics
- BS Mathematics
- BS Chemistry
MNS UET Multan Admission Eligibility 2023:
All applicants make sure that they are eligible according to all requirements for getting MNS UET Multan admission 2023 in Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Engineering and Technology University. Some important eligibility is the following mention which is necessary for admission.
- For BSc Engineering programs, the candidate must have passed Intermediate with at least 60% marks. Moreover, they must have passed UET ECAT 2023 OR KFEAT conducted by KFUEIT.
- For Engineering Technology Programs, the candidate must have passed FSC Pre-Engineering with at least 50% marks and also have passed UET ECAT 2023 OR KFEAT conducted by KFUEIT OR MNS-UET Entry Test 2023.
- There is no entry test requirement for BS Programs number 8 to 12.
- The candidates applying for MSC Engineering programs must have passed BSC Engineering with at least 2.0/4.0 CGPA or 2nd Division. NTS GAT General result with 50% score is valid OR MNS-UET Entry Test.
- For Ph.D. admission, the candidate must have completed 18-years of education with at least 3.0/4.0 CGPA or 60% marks. Valid NTS GAT General with 60% minimum marks or MNS-UET Entry Test with at least 70% marks.
How to Apply:
- Download the admission form from the above button.
- Fill the form and submit it via Post or Courier along with a bank draft of Rs.700 in favor of the Treasurer, MNS-UET, Multan.
- You can also deposit the amount in any HBL branch in Account No. 12668900875503, Title: MNS-UET Multan Payment Account. Send the form along with the deposit slip through the post to QasimPur Colony, BCG Chowk, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan.
- The last date to apply is 28th August 2023.
For further information about your admission procedure into Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Engineering and Technology MNS UET Multan admission 2023 BSc Engineering must attach our page you can found any information about admission, results, merit lists, etc from here.