Law students get ready to apply online for Punjab University Law College Lahore Admission 2022 is open for LLB 5 years (Hons) Annual System. If you have passed the PULC entry test then you can download the admission form to apply. After submitting the form your merit will be prepared which decides either you will entertain with admission or not. But you are hereby informed that if any admission form is not submitted till the last date will not be entertain. This is the best law institution that is serving its students for 27 years with excellent struggle and work. This college offers scholarships to its students according to their merit. So never miss your chance to join the PULC admission 2022 online application form. Punjab University Law College offers certificate courses to their students that are totally legal therefore many students are qualified and certified by this institute. William Arthur Ward says that if you can imagine it then you can achieve it and if you can dream it then you can become it. So if you want to become an advocate, judge or bureau then never late to submit the form for Punjab university law college Lahore admission 2022 for LLB 5 years program.
Punjab University Law College Lahore Admission 2022
The Punjab law college offers different programs to their students these programs are totally legal and certified which are the following mention. Students can get a legal and verified degree in these programs from this Law Institute.
The admissions are open for two groups. The Group-A is of those students applying on a regular (morning) base and there are 250 seats on which admissions are open. The Group-B is of self-supporting (Morning) program and there are 150 seats for these admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- The candidates must have at least 55% marks in FA/FSC or equivalent.
- The upper age limit is 24 years. The age limit will also be applicable for those students applying for a Self-Supporting base.
- The candidate must have passed the Law Admission Test with at least 50% marks. The test conducted in September 2022, 2022, or 2022 is considered.
- However, 2 marks will be deducted for each late session.
Reserved Seats for Admissions
There are some seats reserved for Sports Quota and others. 1% of seats are reserved for Sports Quota. Similarly, there are some other reserved seats like Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, Sindh, etc. So, if you are going to apply for a merit base, you can also apply to reserved seats.
PULC Admission Schedule
|Starting date of online registration||8th October 2022|
|Last date to apply||6th November 2022 (Extended)|
Punjab University LLB Admission Form 2022
- To apply online for the admissions, CLICK HERE.
- Now fill the form by providing all the required information.
- Fill in the Personal info first, then educational info, Experience (if any.), and in the end apply for it.
- After selecting the program, you have to generate the fee challan.
- Deposit the fee in the prescribed bank. Now, click on the generate application option and provide the fee submission details.
- In the end, your application will be submitted after generating it.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
So if you are eligible for taking admissions in Law colleges, then never miss applying online for Punjab university law college Lahore admission 2022 in LLB 5-years because it will brighten your career and will train you as a well-acquainted lawyer or advocate in the bar. To join a highly ranked educational system by taking Punjab University Law College Lahore Admission 2022.