Here you are getting details about the Punjab University Engineering Admission 2020 form, last date, and merit list. Forms are invited for Punjab University Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus) for faculty of engineering and technology. PU engineering admissions into different BS engineering programs like chemical engineering, metallurgy, and materials engineering and many other Bsc engineering programs are offering in the advertisement of PU Quaid-e-Azam campus admission. This denoting educational institute offers intake on a merit basis which is prepared after the UET Lahore ECAT entry test. If you have obtained 60% marks in FSc pre-engineering or DAE then you can apply for it as per the rules and regulations were written down. Remember that in case of any application form received after the last date will not be proceeded with further intake details.
Punjab University Engineering Admission 2020
If you also want to join this educational system then never miss applying for Punjab university BS engineering admission 2020. Punjab University is a world-famous university. It was established in 1982 as an also public type university with its old Allama Iqbal campus while not it has built its various new campuses in which Quaid e Azam campus is the most recent one. PU serves its students in educational fields. This university has many facilities which are for their students like university hostels and university bus these are big and main facilities for the students who belong to aboard and want to read in this University.
All applicants are invited to take admission in the following BS engineering programs. You can click on any program to explore it on a new page to get read the further details about it.
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The candidates informed that must have passed their Intermediate exam with at least 2nd division are eligible for Undergraduate programs. The age limit is 24 years.
- For Graduate programs, the candidate must have completed 14 years of education with at least 2nd division. The age limit is 26 years.
- The candidates applying for self-supporting programs have no age limit.
The applying procedure for engineering programs is the following:
- To apply for the admissions, CLICK HERE.
- Read the instructions first and move forward.
- First of all, fill the personal information.
- Move forward to the educational info.
- After filling the form, generate the fee challan and deposit the admission processing fee.
- Now submit your application before the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
- The last date to submit your application is 5th October 2020.
Hence these are the complete details about Punjab University Engineering Admission 2020 in Quaid e Azam campus. BSc engineering faculty of engineering and technology is receiving form rapidly so never wait for the last date. Just clear up your mindset and send your admission form before the last date. Hopefully, you are confident about the post.