One of the biggest educational intakes is now open. Hurry up to apply in the University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2022 for Bachelor Programs and Master Degree Programs. On this page, you are taking out the Sindh university admission form 2022 and all the information related to the admissions. Only those candidates are allowed to apply who meets the eligibility criteria and pass the entry test. After attempting the entrance test the Sindh Merit list 2022 will be presented that will decide if a candidate is going to take admission to the University of Sindh Jamshoro or not. The University of Sindh Commonly Known as Sindh University and it is located in Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. It is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan it is recognized by the HEC Higher education Commission. The University of Sindh was established in 1947. This University is a public type University so therefore students get or apply for the University of Sindh Jamshoro admission 2022 in a large number every year. Students who are wanted to apply to the University of Sindh Can apply online by the official site of this University.
University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2022
University Of Sindh Offered Programs
Different programs are being offered in different campuses of Sindh University Jamshoro. You can see the advertisement below for taking details about that relevant campus. You can click on any course name to get explore it on a new page so that you can read about its scope, career, after jobs, and of course the career opportunities after that course.
- BS Programs
- BAH, BCD, BFA, BTD
- LLB | LLM
- B. Ed | M. Ed
- MPA (Public Administration)
- MA English
The programs offered are given above. Further, you can check the details of each program and its campus in the advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- For taking admission to the Bachelor’s program, the candidate must have at least 45% marks in Intermediate.
- To apply for the bachelor’s programs including Pharm-D, BBA (Hons), BS (Electrical Engineering), and BS Telecommunication Engineering, the candidate must have passed Intermediate with at least 60% marks.
- For MBA and MSC (Actuarial Sciences), at least 14 years of education with 50% marks in Bachelor’s is required and if you are going to apply for MBA (Hons.), then a minimum of 16 years of education with 50% marks in BBA(Hons.) is required.
- To apply for MCOM, the candidate must have passed BCOM with at least 45% marks.
- For LLB, at least a 50% score in the Law Admission Test is mandatory.
IMPORTANT DATE for Admission
|Start of Online applications||15th September 2022|
|Deadline to apply||15th October 2022|
|Pre Entry Test in case of Plan ‘A’||24th October 2022|
- Plan ‘A’: Pre-Entry Test will be conducted by SUTC.
- Plan ‘B’: Pre-Entry Test will not be conducted due to COVID-19.
University Of Sindh Admission Form
- To apply online for the admissions, visit www.admissions.usindh.edu.pk.
- First of all, you have to register there.
- Now, you will be directed to the next step.
- Generate the admission processing fee of Rs.2500 and deposit it to any branch of HBL Bank.
- The next step is to put your fee details there and start filling it.
- Fill each of the sections and don’t provide any false information there.
- Now submit your form online before the last date.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- If the pre-entry test is conducted, you can print the admit card online.
So this is all about the University Of Sindh Jamshoro Admission 2022 online form, last date, and entry test result. admissions are open for evening seats on the leftover seats the bases of merit and selected candidates have just submitted their feeses and then join the classes that will be open until the filling of seats. both bachelors and masters students have sent their Sindh University admissions from 2022 within due date and time that is given above in this post an advertisement.