Through the help of this page, we are telling you the complete procedure for how to join Pak Navy as a doctor 2021 online registration form. If you are studying MBBS in any PMDC or relevant authority recognized medical institute, then you are allowed to apply for this entry. Both the male and females are allowed. Pakistan Navy has initiated the Medical Cadet Scheme for hiring doctors jobs in Pak Navy from all the nationals of Pakistan and AJK, Gilgit Baltistan having domicile of relevant districts. Here in this post, we have share eligibility criteria, education qualification, how to register, selection procedure, and all other important points for this scheme. So, it is to be suggested and advised you to read this tutorial attentively and analyze if you are eligible for making the online registration for join Pak Navy as A doctor 2021 through the medical cadet course. Submit your registration forms by 27th December 2020. Now, scroll down and check the important features of this intake.
How To Join Pak Navy As A Doctor 2021
Pakistan Navy is an armed force of Pakistan that was formed with the formation of Pakistan on 14th August 1947. It is responsible for the defense of Pakistan’s 1,046 kilometers of coastline along the Arabian Sea and important civilian harbors and military bases. Pakistan’s navy is supported by the Pakistan Coast Guard, Pakistan marines, and the Maritime Security Agency of the Pakistan Navy. Its headquarters are located in Islamabad and every year it hires and appoints new individuals for different positions but now it is has launched a new scheme for males and females to join Pak Navy as medical cadet 2021. Keep on reading the procedure of how to join Pak Navy as A doctor 2021 online registration form.
Eligibility Criteria For Join Navy as A Doctor:
In order to Join Pak Navy as A doctor 2021, both male and female have to fulfill the following educational eligibility so that they could be hired as a legal doctor.
- Education: Candidates who are enrolled in MBBS 3rd, 4th (for Male & Female) or 5th year (For Male) in the university college or institute that is affiliated and recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) or relevant authority on 1st July 2021.
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried Male / Female
- Age Male/Female: Age should not more than 26 years on 1st July 2021.
- Min. Height For Male: 5’ x 4’’
- Min. Height For Female: 5’
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Nationality: All nationals of Pakistan also Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK and Gilgit Baltistan GB
|Registration Starts||20th December 2020|
|Last date to Register||27th December 2020|
|Entrance Test||04th January 2021|
In our discussion about how to join Pak Navy as A doctor 2021 online registration form, you are hereby intimated that in case you must avoid the following points otherwise you will not be entertained to be hired on doctor jobs in Pak Navy.
- A candidate who has twice rejected from NHQ/ DHQ or ISSB
- Those who have once withdraw from any academy of armed force
- Withdraw from any army college, the institute
- Those who have dismissed from any government services
- Those who or his/ her family is involved in any police or criminal case
- Those who are disabled or medically unfit
- Do not have domicile cannot apply in Pak Navy or any armed force
- Any application form or information that is incomplete or incorrect
How To Join Pak Navy As A Doctor 2021 Registration:
For online registration, the following steps should be followed.
- Click the Online Registration button that is given above.
- Then you need to select the registration form option.
- The registration form will open. Fill the form and submit it.
- Incomplete or false information forms will not be accepted.
After the registration step, the selection process will start. The following tests will be held. You need to pass them to move further.
- An entrance test will be held first.
- A computer-based test will be held in which Intelligence and Academic tests will be taken. Its result will be sent to the candidate soon.
- The shortlisted candidates from this test will be called for the Preliminary Interviews & Medical.
- The qualified candidates will get application forms then.
- A personality test will be held at PNR&SC.
- A detailed medical examination will be held at the nearest CMHs/PN Hospital.
- The final selection will be made by Naval Headquarters.
- After the training, the cadet will sign a bond to serve the Pak Navy for at least 7 years.
During the cadetship, the M cadet will receive a stipend of Rs. 18, 583. Moreover, candidates hired on Pakistan Navy Medical Cadet Scheme 2021 will be reimbursed with the total expenditure incurred by them for the successful number of years completed by them before joining the scheme on their successful completion of medical education and commissioning in Pakistan navy medical branch. This lump sum grant will not exceed Rs. 2, 22, 996/- per year in any case. There are many other benefits for those selected at the Pakistan Navy. Hence this is all about how to join Pak Navy as A doctor 2021 online registration form including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and terms and conditions for this joining.