Do you know what is ISSB test in Pakistan Army, Air Force, and Navy? We are telling you all about the initial, medical, physical and intelligence test. ISSB stands for Inter Services Selection Board. This is a specific committee of selection of candidates for office commissions in the armed forces of Pakistan that is the Navy, the Army, and the Air Force. Whenever a candidate is applying for any post he or she attempts an initial test at the nearest Selection and Recruitment Center. Those who pass this initial test are referring to the ISSB for the final selection. The final selection of ISSB is based on the five days tour where the psychological, medical, written, and physical test examines the ability and eligibility of a candidate. The purpose of this test is to select only that candidate who is physically as well as mentally fit, devoted, sincere, and eligible and who has decision making power, co-operative attitude, leadership qualities, and convincing abilities for the selection of any armed forces of Pakistan (Army, Navy and Air Force).
What Is ISSB Test In Pakistan
When a Candidate Pass the Initial Test At Army, Navy, or PAF Selection and Recruitment Center, After that He Has to Spend 5 Days At ISSB Test Centers For the Final Selection. Here Candidates Are Examined For Physical, Medical, and Intelligence Tests and Checkups Respectively.
The Inter Service Selection Board ISSB Test eligibility criteria for armed forces of Pakistan that is Army, Navy and Air Force is quite different
What Is ISSB Test In Pakistan Army:
All those candidates who have passed the initial test of Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) will now be assigned at any of the ISSB Test centers; in Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir or Quetta. An ISSB Call Letter will be received to the shortlisted candidates according to which you will travel towards your designated center. Further, you have to complete the following eligibility criteria for in the study about What is the ISSB test in Pakistan Army…
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Pakistani citizen by birth
- Age: For Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
- Candidate’s age must be lies in between 17 to 22 years
Graduate (2 years graduation) and serving 17-23 years
Graduates with 4 years graduation 17-24 years and serving Army Solider 17-25 years
- Education: Candidate must have 60% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent degree
Intermediate with 55% mark belonging to these areas are eligible (Mansehra KP, FATA, Chitral, Kohistan, Teh, Bala Kot, The Umar Kot and Therparkar in Sindh, Rajanpur, Drawer Fort, Cholistan Desert, Mojgarh, Salamsar, Dingarh, Punjab)
- Marital Status: Marital status must be unmarried
- Height: Candidate’s height minimum be 5’-4”
- Weight: as per body mass index 2
What Is ISSB Test In Pakistan Air Force:
Now the same criteria as written above for Pak Army ISSB test will be followed by the candidates who are applying at Pakistan Air Force. You travel to the ISSB test centers as per the ISSB call latter and these five days at ISSB test center will decide if you are finally selected for the post you have applied or not. Further to get details about what is ISSB test in Pakistan Air Force you have to read the following eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of Pakistan by birth
- Age: Candidate’s age must be lies in between 16 to 22 years
- Marital Status: Marital status must be unmarried
- Education: FSc Pre-Eng/Pre-Med/Computer Science or A level (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) with 60% marks or FSc with Physics and any two subjects in Maths, Biology, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Height: Minimum 5’4”
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Vision must be 6/6
As I have written in the above-mentioned section that the ISSB is a standardized test. Each candidate either for Army, Navy or PAF will follow the same timeline for his or her final selection. The candidates for Pak navy will pass the initial test at their nearest Navy Selection and Recruitment Center. If you pass this initial test then you will be assigned to send at the ISSB test center for final selection.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the male citizen of Pakistan by birth for PN cadet
- Age: for civilians 16 and half-21 years, for serving applicants 17-23 years.
- Education: FSc or A-Level with at least 60% marks with the following subjects
- Height: minimum height must be 5’4”
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Marital Status: Must be single (unmarried)
Documents to Bring With You At ISSB Test Center:
In the reading of What Is ISSB Test In Pakistan Army, Air Force, Navy it is also necessary to bring the following documents along you.
- Domicile of each candidate is mandatory
- Matric original result card/mark sheet issued by the board
- Intermediate original result card/ mark sheet issued by the board
- those who have given the exams of inter part 2 but result awaiting must bring the inter part 1 original result card
- Result awaiting candidates must provide hope certificate signed by the board committee
- O and A level students also bring the original grades sheet
- Before traveling towards ISSB selection center, you may contact GSO-2 (Selection) of your concerned ISSB on their contact number mention in the slip card
ISSB Test Duration and Schedule:
It is a very important step to understanding what is ISSB test in Pakistan Army, Air Force, Navy. The ISSB test duration is comprised of 5 days. On all five days differs task and tests are conducted by the ISSB. The five days schedule of ISSB is listed below;
|First Testing Day:
|Second Testing Day, GTO’s Day
|Third Testing Day, GTO’s Day:
|Forth Testing Day, Conference Day:
Never bring the following material along with when you are going to attempt the inter-service selection board test.
- All types of cameras are prohibitive to bring
- Audiovisual items
- Mobile Phone
- Liquors/ Drugs / Medicine
- Large Sum of money in cash form
The ISSB test is conducted in only three departments that are ISSB Kohat, ISSB Gujranwala, and ISSB Malir. Shortlisted or selective candidates from the initial test have to travel to any of these ISSB centers in Pakistan as per the orders issued by the officials. Special buses will carry the candidates for a five days tour where candidates have to live in a well-defined environment and criteria. Those candidates who pass this final selection are proceeding to the next level which is a training session. Those who get fail in this test are returned back to their homes safely through the same buses. The further answer about what is ISSB test in Pakistan are written below to this passage.
Hence these are the complete details about your query What Is ISSB Test In Pakistan Army, Air Force, Navy. If your final selection has done and your name is existing in the shortlist candidates for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) test, then you must follow the instructions I have written on this page.