Many of our readers have asked about what is in Lady Health visitor course in Pakistan? Lady Health Visitor LHV is a special health care individual who works on a domestic level to provide a variety of services to urban and rural population including basic nursing care services, maternal child health services and training of community worker. A lady health worker is not a proper doctor or nurse but she is fully trained and certified with the basic and pre-medical aid to in those areas where the access of an authentic doctor or peoples are not fully aware with the medical care. So if you also want to be a Lady Health Visitor then you have to do a course for it from an accredited health college or school that offers LHV training and that are assigned by the government of Pakistan Nursing Council PNC for Registered Nursing (RN). There is some other eligibility that is also mandatory for a candidate to be meeting so that she can be admitted for this course in the school legally. Here in this post, you will get Lady Health visitor course in Pakistan name, eligibility, age and how to apply procedure. Hence you just need to read this entire post attentively so that your desire for being a Lady Health Visitor LHV could be fulfilled.
Lady Health Visitor Course In Pakistan
About LHV Course
Lady Health Visitor LHV is a 2 years course diploma program that is formed and regulates by the directorate general health services Punjab, Pakistan. Govt of Punjab has built different public health schools in all the districts of Punjab that offers LVH course only for eligible unmarried, widow and divorced females. During the training for this course females are awarded by the erudition that is a fixed amount per month endowed to each lady and at the end of the course, they are also granted by a certificate that is a proof of LHV course.
Eligibility For Lady Health Visitor Course In Pakistan:
- Matric with science (physics, biology and math) with 55% marks minimum
- FSc Pre Medical with minimum 50% marks
- Hafiz e Quran are awarded by 5 extra marks in overall calculation of merit
- Age limit for unmarried girls is 20 years and for widow and divorced females age if 25 years and 5 years of general age relaxation will be given by the secretary Health of the relevant district who is responsible for appointing the LHV
How to Apply For LHV
If you meet the above eligibility criteria then you have to perform the following simple and easy method for apply
- Obtain the prospectus along with application form from your relevant public health school by paying the cash amount i.e. Rs. 200
- Read the prospectus for rules and regulations
- Fill in the form and attach the required documents that are your matric certificate and FSc result card or certificate with, also your domicile or B Form or CNIC
- All the attached documents should be attested by the 17th-grade officer
- Make sure that your application form is complete correctly and filled accurately and then just resubmit your form at the same office where you receive it and that’s it.
So this is all about Lady Health Visitor Course in Pakistan by talib.pk and we hope that you are all now fully aware with these details. But in case of any further confusion, you are welcome to leave your comments in the following comment box and we will reply you as soon as possible.