MBA Executive Program In Pakistan Subjects, Scope, Jobs, Eligibility
if you are looking for MBA Executive Program In Pakistan Subjects, Scope, Jobs, Eligibility then you are at the right place on the right time as MBA stands for Masters in Business and Administration. MBA has also been recognized in the shape of executive MBA that has been especially intended for the students who are highly passionate about learning new abilities and capabilities in the field of business universe. It mostly involves such students who have also involved themselves into some professional field as well that allow them to attend the classes either on the distance learning system or they can also attend the classes on the weekends. In this way this Executive MBA program enables the twenty months of program that allows the student to undertake the studies within the limit of just sixteen weeks of time period.
MBA Executive Program In Pakistan
It is a semester system and each semester carries a simple exam stage that make out the CGPA of very student. This program is just similar to the simple MBA course that accompanies four major subjects and five elective subjects. The total of credit hours for the executive MBA students is 130 that allows the students to engage them into the assignments, self study, thesis and projects work given by the teachers. The minimum passing percentage is counted in the form of CGPA and those students who take less than 2.50 are not allowed to further carried out their studies.
MBA Executive Program Career Option
The students of Business and Administration take hold over many professions in the business world. Some of the most eminent and noticeable jobs for the students are:
- Banks Institute
- learning Foundation
- Well-known International Corporation
- Export Business
- Trade Association
- Advertising Companies
- Financial institutions.
- Multinational firms.
JOB TYPES FOR EXECUTIVA MBA STUDENTS:
Once the person gets into the field of business and banking after completing the MBA then numerous job opportunities start knocking at his or her doorstep that engages him or her into different jobs post such as:
- Cash Administrator
- Financer Head
- Economical Forecaster
- Bank Manager
- General Manager
- Business Consultant
- Investment Manager
- Business Supervisor
- Company General Head
Executive MBA Major Subjects
In MBA courses programs all the universities offer the series of same major subjects that would be selected as one major by the student. The list of major subjects is as follows:
- Human Resource Courses
- Hotel Management subjects
- Event Management courses
- Finance Management
SUBJECTS OFFERED BY DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES:
There are certain universities that make their addition of some of other subjects as well for making their Masters education even more additionally prominent. However, some of the elective or optional subjects are as follows:
- Public Sector Management
- Technology courses
- Finance subjects.
- Marketing subjects
- International Commerce subjects
- Strategy and Competition courses
- Organizational and Human Resource subjects
- Accounting subjects.
MBA Executive Program Admission Requirements
Every university has its own criteria for starting their own admissions for MBA however there are some of the terms and conditions that are quite similar in the admission procedure of almost all the admission stages of the universities.
- All the students who applied for the executive MBA course are required to have a four years bachelor degree or BA degree along with them. Moreover, they should be enriched with maximum 2.50 CGPA in all the subjects especially in the major subjects.
- The students should also have to pass with at least 60% marks in FA/FSC. Moreover, the students of A level are also needed to get 60% marks percentage in all the major and minor subjects.
- For the O level and matriculation students the 60% marks in all the subjects will carry 15% marks in the admission requirements.
- In addition, for the A level and intermediate students the carried marks in the admission will be 15%.
- The recent bachelor or BA marks percentage will also be counted in the admission list that will undertake 20% in the submission conditions.
- Many universities also undertake the NAT test for the admission and after the test the students are required to pass through the interview that will carry 30% narks in the admission.
- All this addition of marks will end up in the form of merit list that will list down the students who are selected for the MBA. The whole list is certainly created by keeping in view the marks and previous educational criteria of the students and no objections and cancellation will be undertaken once it is arranged.
On the whole after the brief discussion MBA Executive Program In Pakistan Subjects, Scope, Jobs, Eligibility it is concluded that all the students who are working and also need to continue their studies then there would be no more best option except the Executive MBA as it also opens wide varieties of job opportunities for the students for making their future successful. So just go ahead and apply now and get yourself useful with this valuable degree.
i am GRUATE IN MECHANICAL degree holder from INDUS university please confirm i am eligible for MBA Executive program from university?
i am BBA degree holder from New port university please confirm i am eligible for MBA Executive program from university?
Why are you excited for that?
What is the fee structure for mba exective?
I have done my Master in political science
Am i eligible to do MBA
I m living in dubai and i m intended to apply for MBA (executive ). I got 59%marks in B.Com from pu in 2013. So how may i apply for admission ???? Any body would like to guide me??????
i have done BA , am i eligible to do mba
no, 4 year graduation means , b.com hons or bba hons, not simple b.a , becauce it is 2 yar program
You are eligible. It’s written up in some para that you need a 4 years bachelor degree OR BA.ba se kaam chalay ga
I actually going to start mba executive from gc university. & i Am excited for that.