Lahore School Of Economics LSE is counted among the top excellent and recognized educational institution in Pakistan. This university was established in 1993 and in 1997 through the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab this college gain the University rank and start admissions into undergraduate/ graduate and postgraduate programs as well. According to the Higher Education Commission (HEC) this university has placed on number 5 in the university rankings. Lahore School of Economics is said to be the university that even holds down the international standards as well. LSE has been categorized into two campuses as one is the main campus and second is the city campus. The main campus has been situated in DHA Phase VI on Main Boulevard at Burki Road whereas the City Campus has been placed in Gulberg nearer to the Central Liberty Market. For the last 19 years Lahore School of Economics has been widely engaged in serving the students with excellent and superior educational facilities that allows them to gain together the universal education for increasing their knowledge capability. It has been so far discovered that after the students and degree holders of LUMS the students of LSE are highly appreciable and considerable for the job opportunities. The campus has been facilitated with all the equitable services and amenities that are demanded by every student. It contains upon the advanced computer labs, science labs, auditorium, cafeteria, sports centers and swimming pool as well. The scholarship is also awarded to the students for making them passionate for further studies.
Lahore School Of Economics LSE
- BS computer Sceince
- BS Mass Communication in Pakistan
- BS Banking And Finance
- Master in Business administration MBA
- Mba- Executive
- MBA In Accounting And Finance
- MBA In Marketing
- MBA Human Resource Management in Pakistan
- Masters In Computer Science
LSE Admission Iinstructions
Those students who are applying for the bachelor level programs they can just get the chance of applying once because the LSE opens their bachelor admissions and even the masters admissions just once a year. Some of the major terms and conditions for the admission criteria are as follows:
- For taking the admission in the bachelor program the student must have to obtain 595 marks in the Punjab board at the matriculation level and the Federal board students must get 735 marks whereas in intermediate the 660 marks is the restricted limit for both Punjab and Federal board students. The O and A level students must have to pass through the 6 subjects for getting admission. Those students who have hold down their intermediate and matriculation privately they are ineligible for the admission.
- For applying in the MBA Executive the student must have to attain the 14 years of education with the degree of BSC or BA with at least 2.50 CGPA at the bachelor level.
- Moreover, the students are also required to intake the interview by the university that will also add together their marks in the final selection.
- Lahore School of Economics just opens the gateway of admissions for the master programs just in the month of September.
- All the students will be informed about their selection through email, cell phone or by posting the university selection letter at home.
All the students who wish to get the degree from the famous institution of Pakistan they should immediately get in touch with the website because the university can proclaim about the admissions at any instant moment.
LSE Fee Structure
Fee structure of Lahore School of Economics (LSE) is not available online at its officials website. Those who want to take details about its admissions and fee structure can call them at their contact number or they can also visit the campus for more details.
Lahore School Of Economics LSE Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI DHA, Burki Road, Lahore|