Details of Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU spring autumn admission, fee structure, courses, contact number, and address are all written down in this page. AIOU is famously known as one of the top distance learning university of Pakistan which offers admissions from matric to postgraduate programs in almost all the disciplines. This university has gained a big name in the educational world that offer physical and distance classes in a very affordable fee structure that yet not offered by any other university. This was the very first university that was opened in Asia with distance education from SSC level to postgraduate M. Phil and Ph.D. programs. It was initiated in May, 1974. The university, rules, customs, regulations, fee structure and educational system make this university as much unique and ordinary for sure. Although, the main campus of Allama Iqbal Open University is located in Islamabad but still it has even spread its chain in many cities in Pakistan such as in Lahore, Faisalabad and Multan even serving the students of Middle East as well. From the last preceding 34 years, this university has lived up to the expectations of many students and undoubtedly makes their future of millions of students to brighter scale too.
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU
After a complete introduction about Allama Iqbal Open Univeristy AIOU, now we are graduatlly going to discuss all the details about its admission in spring and autumn semester, fee structure, as well as its contact number, campuses address. So just continue reading the headings details to find for what you are searching for.
AIOU Courses List
If you want to take details about the Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU courses list you can click on any of the following course to get explore its eligibility and availability about its scope, career, subjects, and options after that course.
- Matric With Science/ Arts
- FA Arts, FSc pre-medical/ Engineering
- Master in Business administration MBA
- Bachelors of Business Administration BBA
- Masters In Education M. Ed
- Bachelors of Education B.ed
- Masters In Mass Communication
- Masters of Commerce M Com
- Bachelors of Lawyer LLB
- Masters of Lawyer LLM
- M.PHILL In Business Administration
- Professional Teachers Course PTC
- AIOU Short Courses
- AIOU Technical Courses
- AIOU Diploma Courses
AIOU Admission Information
As I have told you that the Allama Iqbal Open University offers admissions to spring and autumn semesters. Here we are delivering you the AIOU admission information for spring and autumn semesters. You can click on the links below to check the availability of AIOU admissions are open or not.
- For matric (9th, 10th class) a student must have done 8th class exams
- O and A levels students can also apply but they have to attach equivalence letter issued by the IBCC Islamabad
- For Intermediate (FA, FSc, ICS, ICom) student must have done matric with at least 2nd division
- To take admission in undergraduate programs you have to attach inter result card in the relevant program
- Graduate and masters or Ph.D. admissions are open for those who are having at least 3.0 CGPA or 2nd division in the annual exams system
AIOU Autumn Admission:
(July to September)
(January to March)
AIOU Fee Structure
The following table is providing you the AIOU fee structure for spring admission as well as the AIOU fee structure for the autumn semester. The officials of the Allama Iqbal Open University have prepared a very nice system to calculate AIOU fees online. Now you can calculate your fees from admission procedure to examinations fees. So let’s take a look at details about Allama Iqbal Open university fee structure table.
AIOU Useful Links
AIOU Contact Number:
If the students are in the favor to know further details about the Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU contact number address for all campuses then you can visit the following table for it.
|AIOU Contact Number||
|AIOU Official Website:||www.aiou.edu.pk|